Become a Patron!

Winners of CigaBuy Contest held in 16th, Dec.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hello, ALL VAPERS, :D:D
Merry Christmas!! The contest is over now.
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...join-us-to-win-2-orchid-v4-0-atomizers.40504/
And thanks for all of your participation, Finally, we reach the goal this time, easily and more over the goal, haha~~we get 52 people participated into our activity, and the lucky number of this contest are: 25 and 48, they are @CaFF and @BigNasty, Congratulations to them~~And each of you can get one Orchid V4.0 RTA Clone, haha~~ contact me with 72 hours to claim your prize~~Hope you all have a great holiday~~:p:p

参与者1.jpg参与者2.jpg获奖者1.jpg获奖者2.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, so cool to wake up to a sweet present on Christmas!!! :D
TYTY @pearlzeng and Congrats to @BigNasty too!

I LOOOVE the Orchid v4, even more when I mod it with a KF tank. ;-)

PM sent....

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@CaFF Grats to you also, I was up late and just about fell out of my chair when I saw it this early am.
I have been on the hunt for a tank mom would not mind using so I hope this fits the bill.

OH when did you catnap my tarded orange cat and get his to sit still long enough to get a picture let alone a hat on him?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@CaFF Grats to you also, I was up late and just about fell out of my chair when I saw it this early am.
I have been on the hunt for a tank mom would not mind using so I hope this fits the bill.

OH when did you catnap my tarded orange cat and get his to sit still long enough to get a picture let alone a hat on him?

Yeah man, I just woke up and logged in...to a nice present in an otherwise empty Apt.. :D

LOL, I Photoshopped that ... no putting hats on cats around here...not healthy.

Mine's a Mackerel Tabby w/ an orange undercoat and spots...she's a trip but I love her. =)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@CaFF I had three.
The part siamese was a hoot I miss him dearly he passed going on three years now at 14.
The black one was also a trip I miss him more, he was bud from his first breath to last and all his little quirks.
His liter mate looks almost like yours except more orange and not as bright.

I got them each a set of antlers one year and the grey got a santa hat. HOOOLEEECRRRAAAP it was like comedy gold, they lost their ever loving kitty minds, like the light switch got switched off they just fell over stunned.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
better with pics ;)
LOL I have zero boot camp pics.
Digital cameras and cellphones were not all that common in 93.
So the diet of starches, the stress and the heat stopped more than one bung hole up, three dudes had to go get cleared of impaction.
Two weeks without passing stuff you get pretty blocked up, it broke something and I went into serious WAD (weaponized ass destruction) mode, added in with hot sauce and greek peppers for flavor.... salads and moster amounts of veg... you do the math.
I am 6'6" 210 at the time able to gas from the grinder in formation to general quarters in the berthing unit. I mean tear wrenching, maggot gagging paint peeling chemical warfare. 20 + years and it remains broken, I take crop dusting grocery stores to Olympic sport.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL I have zero boot camp pics.
Digital cameras and cellphones were not all that common in 93.
So the diet of starches, the stress and the heat stopped more than one bung hole up, three dudes had to go get cleared of impaction.
Two weeks without passing stuff you get pretty blocked up, it broke something and I went into serious WAD (weaponized ass destruction) mode, added in with hot sauce and greek peppers for flavor.... salads and moster amounts of veg... you do the math.
I am 6'6" 210 at the time able to gas from the grinder in formation to general quarters in the berthing unit. I mean tear wrenching, maggot gagging paint peeling chemical warfare. 20 + years and it remains broken, I take crop dusting grocery stores to Olympic sport.
I'd laugh, but given what we go through with our 11 year old and the issues that are typical with autistic kids with regards to their bowels and add in a father-in-law with diverticulitus and I can empathize!
My own system is pretty screwed up now that I have so much nerve damage in my back that I don't know I have to go until I absolutely have to, and lets just say that breaking toilets is a pasttime. ;)

VU Sponsors