Become a Patron!

Wismec Reuleaux RX300 Release and Guessing Competition

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
The Reuleaux Mod family has a new member!! Introduce you the Reuleaux RX300 by Wismec. Since the release of Reuleaux DNA 200, Wismec never stop its pace on the development of Reuleaux Mod series.

From RX200 to RXmini, each of them meets different vaping needs. Will the release of RX300 be the end of this mod series? Let's simple preview this mod first. A maximum 300w output makes it rank among the highest wattage mods. To ensure a well-balanced and long lifespan power support, Wismec adopts a Quad-batteries design while most likely keeps the reuleaux shape which does not lose the mod family blood and premium grip feeling.

For the rest of its features, we keep a secret here. And we kindly invite all of you to guess what functions the RX300 has. The one whose guess is closest to the answer would get a gift from us. The guessing competition lasts only 24 hours. Come and play!

yb3awZz.jpg

Order page:
https://www.heavengifts.com/search/WISMEC-Reuleaux-RX200.html

Use our Christmas special coupon code "XMAS30" to get a 30% off discount!

ckone180

Member For 4 Years
New software, software upgrade able, individual battery bars, matches the new Wismec REUX tank, onboard charging, ability to change looks with stickers and ability to charge other portable devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That much battery life, I wouldn't be surprised if they did something mental...Probably an adapter to use it as a portable battery pack to charge mobile phones or something equally crazy.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It takes 4 x 18650 batteries.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's good that Wismec took the safer 75W per battery approach, rather then the 100/110W per battery that is implemented by other Chinese manufacturers.

stmtpr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe it comes in other colors other than silver and black?

I'm also wondering why they keep putting the 510 pin close to one side instead of the middle. Tanks and drippers are getting larger as well, it just seems logical to put the 510 in the center to accommodate.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Maybe it comes in other colors other than silver and black?

I'm also wondering why they keep putting the 510 pin close to one side instead of the middle. Tanks and drippers are getting larger as well, it just seems logical to put the 510 in the center to accommodate.
very true! so many devices could handle 30mm tanks w/o overhang if they just centered the 510 pin more. the rx and the maxo are 2 good examples. I have a lux for 30mm tanks and a rage unregulated box mod

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
In addition to your full description of the new RX300 "Express Kit" and the odd omission of this new mod at Wismec's website, I have noticed a few differences between the RX200S and RX200 vs. RX300:

DIFFERENCES:
Function and Appearance:
The RX300 "Express Kit" is misleading. There is nothing "express" about it, especially being able to house Four 18650 batteries. Weighs 400 g, Dimentions: Size: 50 x 40 x 84 mm. Is there an adjustable 510 connector? That would be a huge plus.
Accessory: 1.5A USB Cable upgraded from the standard 1.0A USB Cable, Option for the carbon fiber mod, Sticker.

**As for your direct question**:
"...to guess what functions the RX300 has." :

WISMEC Reuleaux RX300
, designed by Jaybo, is a new masterpiece from WISMEC. Powered by four replaceable 18650 batteries, the WISMEC can reach up to 300W output power. Together with stainless steel spring-loaded 510 thread and 0.96-inch display, Reuleaux RX300 will bring a great vaping experience to you. Available in Black and Silver; also available in the separate Carbon Fiber version.

Parameters
Thread type: 510 thread
Cell type: 4 x 18650 cells (not included)
Output mode: TC/VW mode
Output wattage: 1- 300W
Temperature range: 100-300°C/200-600°F(TC mode)
Resistance range:
0.05-1.0ohm for TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS mode
0.1-3.5ohm for VW mode
Color: Black, Silver
0.96 inch OLED screen
Firmware Upgrades

It comes with
1 x Reuleaux RX300
1 x 1.5A USB Cable
1 x Sticker
1 x User Manual
1 x Warning Card
1 x Anti-fake Sticker

This device has no Bluetooth capability. Although the RX300 is powerful enough to have the ability to charge other devices, it is not in the description as a feature. Can the battery handle the drain? It's dangerous enough just charging your 18's via USB.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it will come with a bluetooth app that will let you use your phone to control an array of phaser banks and photon torpedos.

VapeNation

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Can be used as power bank to charge via the rc adapter and a usb cable. It would be neat if it would operate with only two batteries and 150w max as well. Maybe they implemented a power curve feature like so many newer mods.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
2/4 battery option.
TC ss, ti, ni, kanthal.
TCM 4 slots.
4 battery meters to keep track of drain.
Rapid charge via cable.
Custom UI options without software.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wismec recently released some fancy new RX DNA200, nothing to see there except I'm quite sure the description mentioned a newly designed 510. Not sure if that was specific to that model or something being used going forward.

Edit to add - never mind, nothing about newly designed.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wismec recently released some fancy new RX DNA200, nothing to see there except I'm quite sure the description mentioned a newly designed 510. Not sure if that was specific to that model or something being used going forward.

Edit to add - never mind, nothing about newly designed.
They won't change it because their mods sell like hot cakes and everyone defends it or denies it that has one. Money talks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dunder Mifflin

Member For 4 Years
VU Live Host
Squonk function...use two of the battery bays for a bottle and tube to a special connector to the 510 connection. Comes with a second battery cover with an opening for squeezing the bottle. Make it happen please:)

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Winner Announcement

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation in this guessing competition.
Here is our winner.

Congratulations! #3 ckone180!
Your gift is OBS Engine RTA.

Please PM us your shipping address in following format:
Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
They really need to drop the "Reuleaux" and just go with RX

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Automatic temperature control with auto-selection of coil type.

i think the new function on rx300 is capability to setup/setting parameter, monitor sensor and firing from computer by wismec software

Still newbie 6 month vaping

VU Sponsors