wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
pow this is awesome , buttery cinnamon roll, custard cupcakes mmmmm do yourself a favor and grab these 2 liquid barn flavors in this recipe. Im finding these 2 in particular a lot more useful at much lower than the recomended % wich is good because the recommended amount has to much alcohol burn behind it. . this flavor is sweeeeeeet I cant imagine needing anything else with it to open it up anymore.
someone try this !

Edit : I guess I should throw a warning here if you are on custard diet this has "those" ingredients in it

wllmc's Cinna-Bomb Custard

0.75 LB bakers touch
1.75 LB baked cinnamon roll
0.5% FA coconut
1% FW Graham craker
1.5% caps vanilla cupcake
2.5% caps vanilla custard V1
1% TFA vanilla swirl
0.75% FA vanilla bourbon

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Is that V1, or V2 or did you just make a typo/spelling error and should be GOC? :confused:
Thanks!

Ron
---
"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."- Ansel Adams
oh yeah duh lol sorry I dont ever really acknowledge the existence of V2 kinda like the government and aliens hahaha. Ill never use V2 for anything

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
oh yeah duh lol sorry I dont ever really acknowledge the existence of V2 kinda like the government and aliens hahaha. Ill never use V2 for anything

With your release of GOC, I don't think I'll be using V2 or V1 for anything...:)

Ron
---
"Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy."- Lao Tzu

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holy crap this looks good! Def gonna flavor shop and mix when I get back from the beach.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap this looks good! Def gonna flavor shop and mix when I get back from the beach.
the beach Im jealous. play with the cinnamon roll a bit and start kinda low like I have it here and work up if you need more after it steeps out. day 1 its out of control cinnamon roll flavor but after a few days it fades out a bit or just blended I guess and you get more of everything. I like it a little better that way but I think others might really want to keep that day 1 punch if so just raise the C.Roll and leave everything else the same, the higher you go though the longer it will need to steep. this is a new flavor for me so Im working through it but I can tell you I really like it and already thinking of different version lol

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
the beach Im jealous. play with the cinnamon roll a bit and start kinda low like I have it here and work up if you need more after it steeps out. day 1 its out of control cinnamon roll flavor but after a few days it fades out a bit or just blended I guess and you get more of everything. I like it a little better that way but I think others might really want to keep that day 1 punch if so just raise the C.Roll and leave everything else the same, the higher you go though the longer it will need to steep. this is a new flavor for me so Im working through it but I can tell you I really like it and already thinking of different version lol
Hey! I mixed it as is and it came out great!! I agree with the blending of everything after a week or so. The first day tasting was good, but I definitely liked it better after steeping. I might up the cinnamon roll a bit with the next batch to see how that works. I do love cinnamon roll flavors! And I love playing with new flavors! Thanks for a great recipe! Again!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hey! I mixed it as is and it came out great!! I agree with the blending of everything after a week or so. The first day tasting was good, but I definitely liked it better after steeping. I might up the cinnamon roll a bit with the next batch to see how that works. I do love cinnamon roll flavors! And I love playing with new flavors! Thanks for a great recipe! Again!
thanks Im glad you tried it :) I made a more custardy version and ended up liking this one more with the cupcake. that cinnamon roll is working itself into my rotation more often.

VU Sponsors