Become a Patron!

Woeful tale. Sad but true.

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really need a new rig. I live in the boonies and have a well. Well, I dropped my xcube with my Atlantis v2 down it. Now I have a really smart dog (she's half Sheppard and half Pit) this makes her a Shit so you know she has to be really smart. She agreed to be lowered down into the well and retrieve it for me (even tho she's not a retriever). I lowered her down but she couldn't grab my rig cuz she has no thumbs. (Ive ordered thumbs for her but they keep getting stolen from USPS) I'm going to use thumb other delivery service next time I order them. But I'm getting off topic here. If someone could find it in their heart to send a new rig, I would be eternally grateful. Also I need some rope cuz my dog is still in the well. Thank you do much for your consideration and reading my true story.

Sent from my "STUPID" phone

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
welfare-keeping-democrats-power-vik-battaile-republican-obam-politics-1345552005.jpg

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Get a cat. All cats are psychokinetic. The trick there is persuading the cat to do what you ask. Contrary to popular belief: Cats understand humans just fine. They just generally chose to ignore our wishes.

Too bad the dog's down there. Otherwise you could just get a car battery, drop the cables into the well, and vape the well...

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So does this mean your not gonna help a fellow Vapor out?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
So does this mean your not gonna help a fellow Vapor out?
I think I just did?

I can't send you any vape gear. I don't own any. I'm so broke I had to lease mine at ruinous rates. I can't afford e-juice, so I spend my spare time dumpster-diving, looking for discarded e-juice bottles with over-looked dregs, which I just kind of pour all into one bottle. Flavour's kind of... indeterminate, but beggers can't be choosers.

purpleduck

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow that's sad. I would send you my juice but I'm working on using the car battery.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors