Become a Patron!

Wotofo manik pod mod review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received wotofo manik from Health cabin for the purpose of this review.

Wotofo manik colors:

- Nano chrome
- Prism gunmetal
- Nano black
- Nano gunmetal

njfTV1E.jpg

Specifications:

- Dimensions: 126mm x 33mm x 27mm
- Battery: 1 18650 battery(not included)
- Power output: 5-80W
- Pod capacity: 4.5ml
- Coils D15 Clapton M Coil 0.2ohm(Best: 45W-55W), D14 A1 M Coil 0.2ohm(Best: 35W-40W), D13 A1 NexM Coil 0.2ohm(Best: 37W-43W)(Sold Separately), D11 Single Net M Coil 0.2ohm(Best: 45W-55W) (Sold Separately)
- Display: 0.96inch TFT Screen
- Charging current: DC 5V/1.5A, micro-USB

In the box:

- MANIK Pod Mod
- Empty Pod Cartridge
- User Manual
- D14 A1 Conical M Coil
- D15 Clapton Mesh Coil (Pre-Installed)
- Charging Cable

5xndaOi.jpg

Manik comes in the package where you will receive one cartridge and two coils which is good. Dimensions of this device are 126mm x 33mm x 27mm. Build quality of the device is really good, everything looks very solid and it is well built.

IOUcg73.jpg

Cartridge:

So let me start with cartridge. Cartridge stays in place really good because of the part that holds it in place. We don't have any magnets here. When you want to take off the cartridge you need to press this piece and you can take off the cartridge. From the top side of the cartridge you can see drip tip that is very comfortable for using. On this cartridge you can't use other drip tips. This is a top fill device so you can pretty much easy fill the cartridge from the top. From the top side of the cartridge you can see the cap and when you pull it you can see the fill hole, as I said you can fill it really fast and easy. Capacity of the cartridge is 4.5ml which is really good capacity in my opinion. From the bottom of the cartridge you can replace the coil here. For beginners it is important to say, when you are using new coil you need to prime it with few drops of eliquid and then you can fill the cartridge.

iJelWQP.jpg

7vhOaaS.jpg

iM16Iiz.jpg

Mod:

From the top side of the device you can see slot for cartridge and we have connection here. On the top part of the device you can see two airflow slots and airflow will from here hit the coil. On this device we can't adjust airflow. I really like the design of this device, it looks really nice, the device is comfortable for using, it stays really nice in the hand. This device works from 5-80w.
From the bottom of the device you can see the battery door. This mod is powered by 1 18650 battery which is really great. I really like pod systems with 18650 batteries. You can really easy open the battery cap here and replace the battery, so far the battery cap looks really good. From the front of the mod you can see the fire button , screen, plus and minus buttons and usb port. On this device you can use usb port to charge the battery, we don't have here usb type c port. The screen here is really nice and this is color screen, I really like how screen looks here.

TqTD9GV.jpg
D52SyWY.jpg

aHjobJ3.jpg

hIXidJ5.jpg

kLBhF6j.jpg

You can turn on and turn off the device when you click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn it on, on the sreen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- W
- V
- Ohm
- Puff
- Time

You can lock this device when you click 3 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to unlock it. If you press plus and minus buttons you will lock the buttons and you need to do the same to unlock the buttons. When you hold the fire button and minus button you will reset the puff counter. You can also change the color of the screen here when you hold the fire button and plus button.

My thoughts:

The package here is good, you will receive two coils in the package which is really nice. Build quality of the device is good and everything is as it should be. This device is comfortable for using and it is small. With this cartridge you can't use other drip tips which is a con, but drip tip is comfrotable for using wich is good. Capacity of the cartridge is 4.5ml which is really good capacity. You can fill the cartridge from the top fast and easy. You can reaplace the coils here very easy from the bottom of the cartridge which is good. We can't adjust the airflow on this device which is a con. The device is powered by 1 18650 battery which is really good, we don't have usb type c here which is a con. The battery cap so far works really good. The fire button and buttons are also very good. We can change the color of the screen which I like because screen is really nice on this device in my opinion. On the screen we have all informations that we need. The device works really good and so far I didn't have any problem. This device is using mesh coils and flavor is really good. In my opinon even with few small cons this device is good and if you like the design of the device I can recommend you this device.

Rating out of 10:

Vapor production: 8
Flavor: 8
Build quality: 9
Value: 8

Cons:

- You can't use other drip tips
- No airflow control
- No usb c

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Comfortable for using
- Good drip tip
- 4.5ml capacity
- Good flavor
- Easy to fill
- Easy to replace coils
- Two coils in the package
- Good fire button
- Device works good
- Color screen
- You can change color of the screen
- 18650 battery
- Easy to use

Thanks Health cabin.
You can buy it here:
Wotofo manik pod mod

Please not that when you log in you will get better price for this product.

MazbyzL.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors