Become a Patron!

WOTOFO nexMESH PRO Review By SessionDrummer

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lede.png

Thanks out to Sue @HealthCabin for sending this out for this review. As always, if I test it, you'll hear about it !!! While admittedly not being a huge fan of pre-built coils due to typical shortcomings in comparison to self built, and the price incurred, when I saw the Wotofo nexMESH PRO it looked like it was worth a deeper look. Although there is a rebuildable deck available, I wasn't able to get that for this review. Let's get into it !!!!!

**Details:**
Wotofo nexMESH Pro Sub Ohm Tank, upgraded from nexMESH Tank, is World's 1st mesh coil & parallel dual coil tank. Wotofo nexMESH Pro tank features adjustable bottom airflow system and sliding top fill design with single fill port. Wotofo nexMESH Pro is compatible with H11 Coil, H12 Coil, H13 Coil, H15 Coil. NexMESH Pro tank is 4.5ml and 6ml capacity with single coil head, 3.5ml and 5ml capacity with dual coil head.

Current offerings are three different versions with slightly different sizes, capacities, or coils.

Standard Edition Specs.png
TPD Edition Specs.png
UK Edition Specs.png

**Parameters:**
* Size: 27* 42.85mm (without Drip Tip & 510 pin)
* Capacity: 4.5ml Straight PCTG Tube/ 6ml Bubble Glass Tube (with H12 Clapton Mesh Coil head)
* 3.5ml Straight PCTG Tube/ 5ml Bubble Glass Tube (with H15 dual coil head)
* Drip Tip: 810 Delrin Drip Tip
* Wattage Range: 50-80W
* Thread: 510

**Features:**
* The first mesh coil & parallel dual coil in the world
* Sliding top fill design, single fill port
* Adjustable bottom airflow system
* Compatible H15 Coil, H12 Coil, H11 Coil, H13 Coil
* Replaceable 810 Delrin Drip Tip
* Rebuildable atomizer base to DIY your coil(sold separately)

**Included:**
* 1* nexMESH Pro Tank(PCTG Tube)
* 1* H12 Clapton Mesh Coil
* 1* H15 Mesh & Parallel Dual Coil
* 1* Extra 6ml Glass Tube(Bubble)
* 1* Accessory Bag
* 1* User Manual

Now, if you're a diehard "I just make my OWN coils" kinda vaper, why should you consider the nexMESH PRO ?? Well, the biggest reason would be the plethora of available coil options (including the rebuildable deck, not reviewed here). I tested the included H12, and H15, but let's look at all the options.

H11 Mesh Coil.png
H12 Clapton Coil.png
H13 Conical Mesh Coil.png
H15 Dual Coil.png
H17 Rebuildable.png

Whew, THAT is a lot of options. If/when I lay hands on the H17 Rebuildable Deck, I'll amend this review.

The packaging was clean, and simple.

Box Shot.jpg

Last edited:

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With my Standard Edition, I received the straight glass, bubble glass, the H12, and H15 coils.

Box Contents.jpg

Overall, the fit and finish on all the pieces was good, with no real issues assembling/disassembling.

Parts Exploded.jpg

The included 810 drip tip worked great, and as is becoming common with slide fills, the "push point" was marked with a dot.

Top Cap Drip Tip.jpg

With 3 air flow slots, plenty of air was moving, and although not the quietest, there was no whistling, or restriction, and had a nice open draw. ?

Airflow.jpg

The tank base, coil, and coil cover all mated nicely with no issues, or leaks.

Coil Bottom Cap.jpg

Plenty of o-rings were present, and worked well, which confirmed a smartly engineered sealing system.

Coils and Cover.jpg

The included H12, and H15 coils had some weight to them, and plenty of cotton. Looking inside revealed the coils were built as described.

H12 Closeup.jpg
H15 Closeup 2.jpg

Because I'm old school, I always pre-juice the coils. I chose the side ports, but surely you could drip into the top and accomplish the same.

Coil Prejuice.jpg

While not being a huge fan of slide fills, I can appreciate the easy fillups, without having to unscrew a cap to do so. The slot wasn't huge, so filling with your bigger tipped Cosmo bottles will be interesting.

Juice Filling.jpg

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ready to roll.

Full Filled.jpg

I tested it on my Whiterose dual 18650 mod, and found the sweet spot on the H12 Clapton Mesh coil to be about 4.0 volts, which equated to 80 watts. It did fine lower, but it seemed to open up at about 80w. Airflow as expected was plentiful, and I ran it wide open for most of the tests. Closing the airflow did increase the flavor slightly, but not in a significant way. The flavor was pretty good for a SBC (Store Bought Coil), but I did notice a reduction in overall flavor, and some diminished richness, and creaminess with my Custard tester. Not lacking per se, but just not as full or as rich as a hand built coil/cotton. It passed my leak test, by laying on it's side for 10 minutes with no leaks. It did crackle and sizzle a bit more than my typical setups, but not in an off-putting way.

I then switched out the H12, for the very interesting H15 single mesh, parallel coil, and had a short vape on it, before it ceased to fire, so assuming it was a bad production I can't go into details on it, despite really wanting to see how the "dualie" fared.

**Pros:**

* Hassle free, for non-builders
* Plenty of airflow
* Numerous coil options
* Seemingly leak proof, even laid down for 10 minutes.
* Decent flavor for a pre-built.
* Lots of color options.

**Cons:**

* Flavor lacking richness, and fullness in comparison to a hand built coil/cotton.
* Minor issues getting re-assembled, but, mostly due to the surplus of very good o-rings.
* Slide fill port wont accept larger bottle tips.

**Colors:**

Colors.png

**Conclusion:**

I was bummed out that I couldn't test the rebuildable deck out, and having the H15 dual coil fail early on, I wasn't able to really fully test this unit out. The H12 Clapton Mesh did work flawlessly, and did provide fairly good flavor. The leak-proof-ness of this one would be a huge plus for pocket carriers, and the large amount of o-rings are to thank for that. The flavor it did deliver was pretty spot on, but in comparison to my hand built setups, it did lack some of the richness, fullness, and creaminess. Well designed overall, and it had some real heft to it, and looked good on my mods. Overall, if you are looking for a leakless, non-rebuildable, with a wide array of coil choices, this one might just work out for you. Having not vaped many pre-builts in a while, this one did surprise me.

If you made it this far, you ARE a warrior. Thanks for riding along with me.

SD

**Linkage:**

Full Standard.jpg

Full Bubble.jpg

Final.jpg

VU Sponsors