Become a Patron!

Wotofo profile rda

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's the mesh. Mine did that too. Maybe excess heat. Not sure. I get it in the SS mesh as well

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's the mesh. Mine did that too. Maybe excess heat. Not sure. I get it in the SS mesh as well
I agree, but where do you find the SS coils for this? I wasn't sure if I needed to buy a sheet or they sell cut already.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree, but where do you find the SS coils for this? I wasn't sure if I needed to buy a sheet or they sell cut already.
I got my profile used and had a sheet of ss316 with it. Just cut it myself. But I keep a stock one so I can get the same size every time

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got my profile used and had a sheet of ss316 with it. Just cut it myself. But I keep a stock one so I can get the same size every time
What does it end up OHM at? Factory coils at 1,8 so what are your SS and then how is it in TC. Sorry OP, not trying to hijack your post.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
You can buy a spool or SS mesh as well. Digiflavor and Vandy Vape sell spools with 5 feet of mesh and a few different styles of SS. They vary in the amount of holes per inch

VU Sponsors