Become a Patron!

Would love a breeze or suorin

CYANID3

Member For 1 Year
I know i requested batt weaps recently and i am very grateful for them. I dont wanna seem greedy but my alien finally kinda gave up. Its beat and its just not performing well. Everything is loose and i could really use a cheap pod system/aio. Anyone that had an old crappy one to give than i would be very happy. I am going to part with some ejuice so im either going to PIF or anyone that would like to trade then i can do that. One 30 ml bottle of 12 monkeys Harambe juice 3 mg. One banana bread 10 ml 18 mg. Dripped 3 times. Doesn’t taste like banana. Tastes very good. Im way too sensitive to nic though. Cant do it as much as i love the flavour.

Last edited:

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Check out the boulder rock

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

CYANID3

Member For 1 Year
Wow, a look at your posts reveals you have been buying expensive shit lately :eek:
#21 #5
I actually haven’t bought anything. I have been trying to sell my alien and all my gear to get a mech. Ive been trying to find used mech mods and i have found a couple but i still need a lot more.

CYANID3

Member For 1 Year
Theres no paint on it and its beat. It still fires but the up button wont work and the screen is cracked. I dont have the money to buy a new mod yet. Where I live, vapes are so expensive.

CYANID3

Member For 1 Year
I knew that if i sell a coule things and do a couple jobs the. I’d be able to afford it eventually.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But what they're saying is you're trying to sell your busted mod, have all but committed to buying a $100mech and have made two please give me free stuff threads. It's kinda fishy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors