Become a Patron!

Wtb boro bits

J0BE

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So fell back in the boro hole. I let all my drip tips, flush nuts and etc go with my last bb I sold many moons ago.

Looking for

Boro Drip tips (I prefer metal). Don’t care brand or if they are knockoffs. Looking to buy more than a few

Mission switch

Bb doors (especially if they match a mantis)

Boro tanks

I kept my favorite rbas so don’t really need any.

Also have a d60e that I would like to grab some accessories for.

PayPal FF no notes or cashapp (prefer PayPal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
If you didn't find all that you're looking for, let me know. I'll likely be listing two authi BB Rev4s this weekend, each with two extra sets of authi BBV plates.

I also have some older tips that I might part with (Atmistique, Ohman, etc.). Old stuff - not what folks are searching for these days.

J0BE

Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you didn't find all that you're looking for, let me know. I'll likely be listing two authi BB Rev4s this weekend, each with two extra sets of authi BBV plates.

I also have some older tips that I might part with (Atmistique, Ohman, etc.). Old stuff - not what folks are searching for these days.

I’ve grabbed quite a few but always looking for more. Probably don’t need many more mods though. Have two bbs, a noct, d60e and a c4. Just looking for dress up and variety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I honestly thought I'd lost my mind. I was SURE I'd sent these to @J0BE , but had NO IDEA I'd posted them in his thread. I could NOT find them in our extended conversation, and was beginning to wonder about my sanity.

Apologies for posting here - and deleting!!! :oops:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors