Become a Patron!

WTB- Gas mods GR1 rda

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Anybody have an old gas mods gr1 rda they would like to sell?
I bought one of these years ago,and forgot I had it until yesterday when I was going through my old stash,I wicked it up and love this thing,now I want another one,but nobody sells them anymore from what I have seen,so if you have one you don't use any more,let me know,I'll buy it.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you have a black one,that would be perfect.
I found my GR1s, and have a black deck, black cap, black tip, and both styles of airflow ports set aside for you. Are there any other GR1 accessories you are looking for to go with it?

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I found my GR1s, and have a black deck, black cap, black tip, and both styles of airflow ports set aside for you. Are there any other GR1 accessories you are looking for to go with it?
Cool,I appreciate it,I didn't even know they made a black deck haha.I can't remember if these came in 22mm as standard,I think I remember buying my 24mm cap separately,so if you have one of those as well,that would be great,but no problem if you dont.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Cool,I appreciate it,I didn't even know they made a black deck haha.I can't remember if these came in 22mm as standard,I think I remember buying my 24mm cap separately,so if you have one of those as well,that would be great,but no problem if you dont.
I do not have any more 24mm caps, sorry. I think I sold them a while back.

PM me your shipping details, and I'll get this all packed up for you.

VU Sponsors