Become a Patron!

WTB....Inw biscuit

Happywifehappylife

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for a sample size of inw biscuit (15ml) on the cheep. Was wanting to try it out, it's that time of year where I re-up on vg and my adv flavors. I was really hoping to give this a shot. I order from nic river (riversupplyco) as I can get all my needs for cheeper then the other places that sell it all (vg, nic, nic salts, flavors) with free shipping to boot. Yet I try to order a 15ml bottle and their sold out. All they have it the 60ml for 9.30$ USD that at this time is to rich for something I've never tried nor may not like. With that said does anyone have a bit they could toss my way? Thank you kindly for your time.

Happywifehappylife

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know it .. vg, nic, flavors all that jazz is cheaper at nic river for my normal order. Hell I haven't ordered from bcf since when they quit selling nic back in like what 2014 or 2015... It's hard to believe it's been that long...I don't aim to put in another order else where so I'll just have to wait another year.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Work for me I was just thinking thats cheaper than somebody can ship you a sample of it.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is interesting I see a notification that someone Quoted me but when I went to the quote it gives me an error. I wonder what is going on?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Too Bad I wouldn't have minded adding some to my flavor rack. I might even take 15ML's to try since 10 is never enough.
BCF has it for 2.50 man. He apparently doesn't want to spend 2.50 on it. Its probably not worth him buying a bigger bottle and breaking down to sell one 15ml bottle here. Most people would just buy it from the store. Seriously not starting shit this time Steve. But by the time he gets it then repack then ship to you it would cost more money than you should have to pay to just pass off a 15ml bottle. 2.50 at BCF and guaranteed to ship tomorrow to NY for you.

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Well Noone can ship for free when you only spend 3 bucks. That's why it's always better to get a list together. But it's not your first rodeo. You know how it is.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was trying to help the OP get his flavor and not interested in debating costs and shipping for 10 MLs over the 60MLs he could get for $9. $6 for 10 MLs isn't a bargain.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
OP could just do what the rest of us generally would, just include the new flavor in the next regular flavors order. I doubt there's all of a sudden a bona-fide Inw biscuit emergency. :rolleyes:. :confused:. :teehee:

Happywifehappylife

Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP could just do what the rest of us generally would, just include the new flavor in the next regular flavors order. I doubt there's all of a sudden a bona-fide Inw biscuit emergency. :rolleyes:. :confused:. :teehee:
With the way the world is going that honestly wouldn't surprise me... But yes that was my intention just didn't want to wait a year to try it.. unless our taxes finally get here (filed January wth) and I sweet talk the wife into it.......

You two crack me up tho... Uns always buttin heads

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
With the way the world is going that honestly wouldn't surprise me... But yes that was my intention just didn't want to wait a year to try it.. unless our taxes finally get here (filed January wth) and I sweet talk the wife into it.......

You two crack me up tho... Uns always buttin heads

My husband and I were REALLY lucky this year. We filed electronically before the end of February and got our refund right before the s-h-t-f in mid-March.

VU Sponsors