• negative feedback

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
~~First Post!~~ i JUST bought a new Plume Veil by Aether Tech *clone* but tbh it is the BEST thing i have ever spent 40 bucks on. the middle positive post has TWO, count em TWO holes so that you wont have to spend 20 minutes trying to fit thicker gauge wiring into the same one. (i'm rockin .2 ohm 24 gauge kanthal) this RDA is sitting on top of a real Chi You mod. However, I really think that the matte black Plume Veil RDA (with white accent) would look soooo sweet with a matte black Stingray clone with white accents. If anyone has one that they would like to get rid of, or has any feedback about a stingray or the Plume Veil, please respond! I'm a huge noob, but I know whats what and what is good at this point.. i've been in the game for about 3 months now and i am loving it. been tobacco free for that three month period as well! (go me!)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
@Paebak I don't know if you found a black matte stingray yet but I have the black and copper H-cigar Stingray that I would sell for $35 shipped. The fire button is not too bad on this one ( known problem with these ) I do have an extra one I would include but they both work about the same. I found if I give it a good clean it works fine. I have references on ECF and REF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors