Become a Patron!

WTB MECHS - EXILE, ATOCHA, PURGE, DEATHWISH MODS, ANY NICE 21700

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Im looking for any nice mechs, 21700 preferred but open to any!

ALSO NEED A FEW RDA / RTA BELOW

Particularly looking for an Immortal Modz Exile, Murdered Out all black or black/brass, but open to any color.

Also looking for :

Stabwood Purge Squonk or Hagerman edition

Any Purge Mods - Guillotine, Catalist, Parabellum, Slam, literally open to ANY so feel free to offer.

Immortal Modz Atocha

Deathwish Mods

MCM

RCM

ANY NICE MECHS!

Asgard 30mm and Asgard Mini in Black, SS, brass, or clear

Valhalla

Paypal standing by, and have tons to trade - high end, low end, dna, mechs, stabwood, got a little of everything.

Thanks!

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
There's a lot of dust showing in the light, this is more accurate. Also, the white bits on the "ATOM" lettering are the remnants of the white material used to fill them that started coming off so I pulled it all off. Like how the serial number is. A better way is to heat up a white crayon and fill the letters. I did that with a DPM LI-MO I had. works great.

20210401_132226.jpg

RainyMW

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
There's a lot of dust showing in the light, this is more accurate. Also, the white bits on the "ATOM" lettering are the remnants of the white material used to fill them that started coming off so I pulled it all off. Like how the serial number is. A better way is to heat up a white crayon and fill the letters. I did that with a DPM LI-MO I had. works great.

View attachment 180140
Pm sent, definitely interested

VU Sponsors