Become a Patron!

Wtb nicotine base

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I haven't been on the forum lately. I totally missed the mail ban passing or I would have stocked up. If anyone went overboard stocking up let me know please. Maybe you stopped DIY or have extra shoot me a p.m. thanks for looking

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
a02.jpg

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I haven't been on the forum lately. I totally missed the mail ban passing or I would have stocked up. If anyone went overboard stocking up let me know please. Maybe you stopped DIY or have extra shoot me a p.m. thanks for looking
Nic companies are still shipping.
Try River Supply, or Heartland Vapes, or Nude Nicotine - they're all open for business still...

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I just parted with GALLONS to @SUKMYVAPOR . Perhaps he can help you out?

The link looks wrong but it goes to the correct post.
(@5150sick Can you please check into why links of posts are coming up with random descriptions? It's happened to me twice. TYVM ☺️

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
A liter of 250mg nic is 109 at river. Its what i use. I need to put 1 more liter in the freezer as well. Then i am good for a low estimate of 16 years using 18mg juice.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

(@5150sick Can you please check into why links of posts are coming up with random descriptions? It's happened to me twice. TYVM ☺️
Seems that when you link to a thread, it shows the first post in that thread page in the preview...IDK why.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

What do you mean?
I noticed some new thing when I hover over threads the first post comes up.

Like this:

1614999221417.png

Edit: Also. Holy Shit!!! That is a LOT of nicotine.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A liter of 250mg nic is 109 at river. Its what i use. I need to put 1 more liter in the freezer as well. Then i am good for a low estimate of 16 years using 18mg juice.
A good deal, but I have to mention that for anyone new to DIY, 250mg nic IS very dangerous and requires safety gear and careful handling. Do not sniff it or get it on you... JFYI. :)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
While I believe that yes, if you get it off right away, chances are you would be alright. That said, I too believe it's always better to be safe than sorry and err on the side of caution when it comes to things like that. :)

With my luck I would get one of those nic migraines that lasts for 3 days. OMG remember those? Not that it lasted 3 days , but ya................

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sorry I know this may sound f'd but I'm not parting with any nic base at this time .. I have 6 vapers to mix for .. only had 4 and by word of mouth found 2 more .. and they all agreed to 50 each to stock a shit ton of flavors . So as much as I would like to help I can't cut throats . Or my own .. im sorry you still have time

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I totally missed the mail ban passing or I would have stocked up

You got bad information. USPS isn't done until end of April (as of right now) so you still have time. heartland is shipping via USPS nowadays so you ca still order from them of you want 100mg. $45/liter. Shipping is free after $50 so buy $5 worth of flavors or bottles or something.

Your biggest problem right now is that nic suppliers are going in an out of stock. Time to order is now. Get it fresh right from the supplier.

Besides, shipping between consumers is still illegal unless you follow these rules:
  • You have to keep shipments to 10oz total package weight
  • you have to use USPS Express which is uber expensive
  • you HAVE to pick it up at the post office
  • can't ship more than 10? tobacco shipments in a 30 day period.
(that is if you do everything by the book.)

Get your nic fresh and get it now.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
What do you mean?
I noticed some new thing when I hover over threads the first post comes up.

Like this:

View attachment 179029

Edit: Also. Holy Shit!!! That is a LOT of nicotine.
The preview of the link I posted is incorrect. It should refer to the post I quoted. Instead it shows a preview of a random post. I'm not talking about hovering over a thread in a list. I'm talking about the link to a specific post not displaying properly. I used the link/share icon to get the post address.

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks for the help everyone. I started a chat with river supply and was misinformed. Then I went to my freedom smokes and they didn't have nicotine in stock. So I was freaking out a little bit. I Just placed a order. Once again thanks.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have approx 180ml of 100mg per ml nic in pg from Nude. It is slightly darkened but I do not notice any flavor change. I would trade it for something. Just letting you know.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
A good deal, but I have to mention that for anyone new to DIY, 250mg nic IS very dangerous and requires safety gear and careful handling. Do not sniff it or get it on you... JFYI. :)
I use 250mg with no issues. I get a bit on my skin and just rinse it off, no noticeable side affects. In no way saying to not be careful but there isn't really any difference to handling my 100mg.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I, like the OP, have been out of the loop and am about to run out of Nicotine. Had to reset my password to get back in here...it's been a cpl years. The only thing I can find are Gallons at about $175 each. Does anyone have any suggestions where to get a 500ml or liter for a decent price... 100mg/ml max VG is what I've always used but willing to change that up if need be.

Or should I be more concerned about quality than price? Nic Select and PurNic both seem like good stuff but I've come across places that don't say where it comes from or what type it is so I'm skeptical. ie Steep Slope Vape Supply has 8oz for $33 but there is no indication of the source at all and there are no reviews.

I did see that PerfectVape has smaller bottles of nic select as well as great prices on some other things that I had in my cart... until I saw the BBB 'B" rating and decided to read reviews. Anyone have recent dealings with them? I'm afraid to order from them now...with all the bad BBB ratings regarding selling broken vapes, refusing to honor warranties, etc. TIA

VU Sponsors