sohkis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up guys, I'm looking to get one of the RTA's mentioned in the thread title.

Don't really have a preference for any one in particular, let me know what you got.

Thanks

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have neither the silverplay or goblin, but I do have the lemo drop and love it. As others have said, and I agree, the flavor in this tank is awesome.

sohkis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just found a goblin so i'll take that off my list of wants, ttt

OICUVAPE12

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Project SubOhm Silverplay I'll sell ya $30.00. Its in Great shape and I have box and all that will come with it.

sohkis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a Project SubOhm Silverplay I'll sell ya $30.00. Its in Great shape and I have box and all that will come with it.

sent you a pm/conversation

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I have a drop. I am using my Kanger and Delta now and hardly touching my Drop anymore. I have all the goodies it came with and the box etc etc. Sent you a pm

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
LOL I meant that to go as a pm sorry about that.

Last edited:

sohkis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no worries, thank you!

got a silverplay on the way thanks to oicuvape12..

depending on how that works out i'll get in touch w/you about the drop, but i think i'm gonna happy w/the goblin & silverplay for the time being.

T

Taver13

hey @sohkis whats your take on the goblin, i got one on the way and was just wondering your take on it

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What didnt you like about the silverplay? Trying to decide between that and Arctic sub-ohm

sohkis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey @sohkis whats your take on the goblin, i got one on the way and was just wondering your take on it

i'm really enjoying it, can't decide if i like the goblin or the silverplay better. haven't had enough time w/the silverplay just yet. i do like that i can use my orchid chimney & kayfun tanks on the silverplay. airflow on both is greatly increased over the orchids i have that are drilled out

sohkis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh the drop sold :)

no worries, if i were to get one i would prefer it in black but w/the goblin & silverplay i think i'm about ready to close this thread out.

T

Taver13

i have quite a few modified orchids myself, even one with 1/8th airholes and and 3/8ths chimney, and i am hoping to like my goblin more. i got some custom glass and matching drip tip from www.spectrumtanks.com for the goblin you should check it out they got lots of glass, so the kayfun glass should fit your silver play and they have goblin specific

sohkis

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have quite a few modified orchids myself, even one with 1/8th airholes and and 3/8ths chimney, and i am hoping to like my goblin more. i got some custom glass and matching drip tip from www.spectrumtanks.com for the goblin you should check it out they got lots of glass, so the kayfun glass should fit your silver play and they have goblin specific

yeah i recognize you from the orchid modification thread, haha

the goblin is great, and i'm thinking you're gonna love it.

my only gripe (which i really hate calling it that) is that the build deck is slightly smaller than the orchid. i can't fit my usual 3mm macro coils in there, but have managed to get some 2.5mm coils w/o any issues, i may even try some 2mm's for experimentation's sake. always figured the bigger id coils were better for my high vg, or 100% vg juices but the 2.5 seems to work great so far.

thanks for the link, i'll have to check it out

T

Taver13

yeah i recognize you from the orchid modification thread, haha

the goblin is great, and i'm thinking you're gonna love it.

my only gripe (which i really hate calling it that) is that the build deck is slightly smaller than the orchid. i can't fit my usual 3mm macro coils in there, but have managed to get some 2.5mm coils w/o any issues, i may even try some 2mm's for experimentation's sake. always figured the bigger id coils were better for my high vg, or 100% vg juices but the 2.5 seems to work great so far.

thanks for the link, i'll have to check it out
i usually use 2.5 for almost everything i build, i actually just recoiled one of my mellow orchids with a 3/32 coil, 24 gauge at .4ohm havent used a coil that small in a while and even with my high vg juices, its working great, the flavor is definatly a little better with the smaller coils

VU Sponsors