Become a Patron!

WTB SuiSide Mech

joecarroll42

Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dropped and broke the plastic threaded piece on my SuiSide.. I think I can get just that piece online.. but honestly would love to find a whole new mod before I have to order from overseas. Anyone have one they may part with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Dropped and broke the plastic threaded piece on my SuiSide.. I think I can get just that piece online.. but honestly would love to find a whole new mod before I have to order from overseas. Anyone have one they may part with?

Let me know if u find that piece but pretty sure that problem, however common - has yet to be fixed without just replacing the entire mod. Why didn't they offer a patch or upgraded fix, or did they?. I ask without doing any research but I own a couple Sui Sides, so please send me a message or post on t if u find some fixes, patches, alternate options etc

joecarroll42

Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Let me know if u find that piece but pretty sure that problem, however common - has yet to be fixed without just replacing the entire mod. Why didn't they offer a patch or upgraded fix, or did they?. I ask without doing any research but I own a couple Sui Sides, so please send me a message or post on t if u find some fixes, patches, alternate options etc

You can buy that piece directly from their website.. though right now ultem is the only color they have in stock.. and it’s overseas. Want to let one of your Suis go? Lol

VU Sponsors