VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I have plenty to trade. See the links below. Would prefer trade but...

I'm looking for:
Kylin Mini, Black

:monkey:

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Don't see a link, but I have a Naughty mini I would trade. The one we were talking about? Don't remenber what it was?
15849391944351975890551.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Don't see a link, but I have a Naughty mini I would trade. The one we were talking about? Don't remenber what it was?
View attachment 157361

Oh! Oh! Yes! It was theeee.... Ah..Fodi RTA. I found the convo. PM incoming.

Links in her signature, took me a second, lol.

LOL - I'll make my sig larger then. I didn't want to slather it all over. I was trying not to make it a billboard. I keep forgetting the screen to change my sig. I found it.

I am still looking for the OBS Engine Nano and Kylin Mini.

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Links in her signature, took me a second, lol.
If you’re on Tappy, I don’t think there are links.
Oh! Oh! Yes! It was theeee.... Ah..Fodi RTA. I found the convo. PM incoming.

LOL - I'll make my sig larger then. I didn't want to slather it all over. I was trying not to make it a billboard. I keep forgetting the screen to change my sig. I found it.

I am still looking for the OBS Engine Nano and Kylin Mini.
I won't use Tapatalk anymore since the whole VIP limited picture thing. But ya know what's really weird? On my phone with browser, I can't see anyone's signature, unless I turn my phone sideways and have the "long" view? :confused:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I won't use Tapatalk anymore since the whole VIP limited picture thing. But ya know what's really weird? On my phone with browser, I can't see anyone's signature, unless I turn my phone sideways and have the "long" view? :confused:

That’s funny. I paid for Tappy so that I wouldn’t have to hear cancer ads and smoking cessation nonsense! It makes the view cleaner than a browser, but I don’t see the entire forum.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
That’s funny. I paid for Tappy so that I wouldn’t have to hear cancer ads and smoking cessation nonsense! It makes the view cleaner than a browser, but I don’t see the entire forum.
I get zero ads with browser, I got a ton with unpaid for Tapatalk.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

That’s Tappy’s evil plot to get people to pay for it. My tablet was getting overloaded from the Vapor Joe ads and graphics here, so I ended up having to use Tappy. But their ads were so horrible!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0

That’s Tappy’s evil plot to get people to pay for it. My tablet was getting overloaded from the Vapor Joe ads and graphics here, so I ended up having to use Tappy. But their ads were so horrible!

I broke down and paid for it - $9.99. I don't buy many apps, but to calmly view the forum the last thing I need is those :poop: ads. I enjoy looking and conversing too much to put up with that. Sofa money...from 3 sofas.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I broke down and paid for it - $9.99. I don't buy many apps, but to calmly view the forum the last thing I need is those :poop: ads. I enjoy looking and conversing too much to put up with that. Sofa money...from 3 sofas.

I know, I would be reading posts here and suddenly some horrible ad would come on really loud. I think they put stop smoking ads because it’s a vaping forum, but the cancer treatment ads were very off putting, imho. I paid for a year up front. It was worth it to me.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Still hoping for a Nautilus Mini & Kylin Mini
(Thank you Dub!)

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Same. Have to turn the phone sideways for extra options.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
STILL LOOKING FOR:
Kylin Minis - Any color
Any single coil RTAs
Nautilus Mini

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
STILL LOOKING FOR:
Kylin Minis - Any color
Any single coil RTAs
Nautilus Mini

I have nautilus mini , no coils but have original glass section and stainless cage section

I would trade for Nautilus 2S or Nautilus X ,
If your interested and have either let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Ooh! Yes to the Naut Mini. The cage, too. I had that setup new a few years ago and sold it, or my sister swiped it. Dunno. lol
I have a red Nautilus 2. Doesn't say S on it. Click my link below to go to my Tanks thread. What's the diff with the S version?

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Ooh! Yes to the Naut Mini. The cage, too. I had that setup new a few years ago and sold it, or my sister swiped it. Dunno. lol
I have a red Nautilus 2. Doesn't say S on it. Click my link below to go to my Tanks thread. What's the diff with the S version?

2S easier to fill and clean etc less fiddling
Not into the red as I prefer stick with black or stainless but I’m open to Nautilus X if you have one just let me know

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
2S easier to fill and clean etc less fiddling
Not into the red as I prefer stick with black or stainless but I’m open to Nautilus X if you have one just let me know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. Got Black and Gold X.
I also just realized that I have about 8 boxes of the X coils - 1.5Ω

I also have a few Kanger Aerotanks that may interested you. Mouthpiece is flat. Great for how you vape, I think.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Hey Vash, you made the headline in the Tapatalk newsletter! Right there on top for your Burley Tobacco NET DIY extract about you clearing out for 2020 batches. The link takes me right to your thread. Congrats!

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Like this?
I don't have the box or any of the spares. Came on a mod that I traded for.
6230a2f7384ab02acda0245b4f7d14f6.jpg

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Oh, YES! Can we trade? Don't know if you've seen my stuff. Click on the links in my signature. Hmmm. Now I can get that gold Sig 213 cheap. They will match splendidly. I have no intention of needing the box. :) Thank you!

I'm still searching for a black or two. I have 2 SS.

I have some Zeus Single Coil RTAs I'll be putting up. I don't care for top airflow any more. They work and vape quite well though.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Like this?
I don't have the box or any of the spares. Came on a mod that I traded for.
6230a2f7384ab02acda0245b4f7d14f6.jpg

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

Are you still interested in selling this, inganeer? I missed out on that $30 Sig 213 mod. Damn. I'm going to beg them to look for another one. lol

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hey Vash, you made the headline in the Tapatalk newsletter! Right there on top for your Burley Tobacco NET DIY extract about you clearing out for 2020 batches. The link takes me right to your thread. Congrats!

Hey that’s awesome ! Didn’t even know

There still available people just saying ...
Sent you PM Trixy, hope everyone is well !

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Stilll lookin' for Kylin Mini RTA Black and other bottom air flow RTAs.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Still looking for a Black Kylin Mini, Juggernot, Gear, Kelpie, Single Coil RTAs

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
What kind of single coil RTA are you looking for? I have a Steam Crave Glaz mini, it's a pretty tight MTL tank. Great flavor though!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
What kind of single coil RTA are you looking for? I have a Steam Crave Glaz mini, it's a pretty tight MTL tank. Great flavor though!

I saw one on a good sale but I'm not ready for a super tight draw yet. I still haven't set up my Naut Minis with salt nic yet. I want to get used to that again.

If you don't sell it, I may hit you up later. It sure would be nice to have. I've always wanted one however the really strict draw right now is a no, won't work. But I'm still buying replacement coils, a few RTAs, and everything I'll need should our lights go very dim.

OH! Svoe Mesto just releasaed their Kayfun 5/2 SE in Black with gold logo and pin. Beautiful. Go to svoemesto.de.

D8HfIRcBIEIIJoSRLJc1WHgH_5x83xOcbzP4GSq46nCkFwcYJAUWAvmAo4bhojnlpoT0jPaWL8Y74HZ3ZbIYHOXjsDhKbdPM=s0-d-e1-ft

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I saw one on a good sale but I'm not ready for a super tight draw yet. I still haven't set up my Naut Minis with salt nic yet. I want to get used to that again.

If you don't sell it, I may hit you up later. It sure would be nice to have. I've always wanted one however the really strict draw right now is a no, won't work. But I'm still buying replacement coils, a few RTAs, and everything I'll need should our lights go very dim.

OH! Svoe Mesto just releasaed their Kayfun 5/2 SE in Black with gold logo and pin. Beautiful. Go to svoemesto.de.

D8HfIRcBIEIIJoSRLJc1WHgH_5x83xOcbzP4GSq46nCkFwcYJAUWAvmAo4bhojnlpoT0jPaWL8Y74HZ3ZbIYHOXjsDhKbdPM=s0-d-e1-ft

That thing is beautious!
Steam Crave just released their Aromamizer Plus V2. I bought 3 LOL

5e74475566b2b1b672caba40b42759da.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Anyone got Kylin Minis? Anyone?
I found the Vivi's.

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I can't believe I didn't think of these earlier.
You still looking?

3EA551BD-274A-4430-A482-E392A456F7E0.jpeg

Mini and Nano still sealed.
Super Tank never used......just caressed. derp

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Awww. I already have those color profiles. Thanks for thinking of me!

VU Sponsors