Become a Patron!

WTB Used Protank 2

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you have full size Protank 2 s lying around that you no longer use, I would love to have a couple more. I have one--was a gift from a friend--and while I am enjoying learning to use my RDA and some of the newer clearos, I have a special "thing" for the vape I get from the PT 2!

I can pay money--OR, if you are interested in trying some of my fabuloso DIY e-juice, "Heche a Mano en Puerto Rico", we might work out a juice trade. :)

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you live?

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I do have a Protank II that I don't use, but it's a pain in the butt for me to get to the post office. I'll tell you what, pm me your mailing address and when I can get to it, I'll send it to you. No promises but I'll try. If / when it gets to you, there will be a return address on the package and you can send me a sample of your juice in exchange if you like. :)

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I do have a Protank II that I don't use, but it's a pain in the butt for me to get to the post office. I'll tell you what, pm me your mailing address and when I can get to it, I'll send it to you. No promises but I'll try. If / when it gets to you, there will be a return address on the package and you can send me a sample of your juice in exchange if you like. :)
Good stuff.....

VU Sponsors