Become a Patron!

WTB Vape mod

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a vape mod that will fit a Zlide tank, preferably takes 18650 batteries, and preferably can "read" what the coils are so it automatically inputs the right settings. Im pretty sure it needs to be sub ohm. Its replacing a Kroma-r, but it doesnt need to go over 20-25 watts, I barely think I go over 15. Want to spend about 20 at the most. Payment would be w/paypal Thanks.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
As far as one that reads the ohms - understandable and most will, esp regulated like you want.
Setting the right wattage? Not so many do that and those that do would probably need to be adjusted to your liking anyways. So I suggest you leave that want out of your search. The right setting will be the wattage you like the most.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It isn't $20, but sure is pretty, and a nice mod.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as one that reads the ohms - understandable and most will, esp regulated like you want.
Setting the right wattage? Not so many do that and those that do would probably need to be adjusted to your liking anyways. So I suggest you leave that want out of your search. The right setting will be the wattage you like the most.
No, I'd set the wattage. What I meant w/the wattage stuff was that it doesn't need to be really powerful and go up to like 80-150 watts or something crazy, the ones that go up to like 20-30 watts would probably be fine. Thanks.

VU Sponsors