Become a Patron!

WTB Wotofo Profile 22mm conversion cap PC or Ultem

GorillaP

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Im looking to buy a few Wotofo Profile 22mm conversion kits. Clear frosted (PC) or Ultem.
I love these and it increases the flavor on the Profile mod significantly. Getting hard to find.
Screenshot_20211218-144129__01.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks like Eciggity has them. I haven't shopped there in a while but used to a lot. They're in Hawaii and have been very reliable in the past.

The thing about the frosted ones, is there's potential for them to get stained. I have an original 24mm frosted cap (Got it used) and it's kind of yellow.

I never thought or knew that these caps increased flavor. I always just thought the inside and airflow was the same. Coincidentally, I'm using a stainless steel conversion cap on a Profile right now. The coil is one of my own creation, but the flavor is immense. You might be on to something 😁.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Looks like Eciggity has them. I haven't shopped there in a while but used to a lot. They're in Hawaii and have been very reliable in the past.

The thing about the frosted ones, is there's potential for them to get stained. I have an original 24mm frosted cap (Got it used) and it's kind of yellow.

I never thought or knew that these caps increased flavor. I always just thought the inside and airflow was the same. Coincidentally, I'm using a stainless steel conversion cap on a Profile right now. The coil is one of my own creation, but the flavor is immense. You might be on to something 😁.
The bell is the same, drip tip may be the difference if there is any. Same with Recurve. I use a goon style LP on the Profile. A little wider bore and a smidge shorter but not much. I get better flavor than stock anyway.
20220917_213405.jpg
20220917_213906.jpg

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I got something for you to try out! Total bummer though, because we're in lockdown mode. Been sick for the last few days, but luckily I can still taste my Peanut butter/Grape jelly liquid 😁. I'll get a hold of ya when the coast is clear πŸ˜‰.
I love part of your post. Get well soon. πŸ™ƒ

VU Sponsors