Become a Patron!

WTB/WTTF 26mm and 23mm black RDA

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The 26mm ones I know I have are the Unicorn V2 and the Pandemic. Sorry, not selling. I haven't even tried them yet. Both are by Unicorn Mods out of BC Canada. I wish you good luck.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The Axial RDA is 23mm (without the ring). I have a couple spare if you want one, nothing in matte though.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The Axial RDA is 23mm (without the ring). I have a couple spare if you want one, nothing in matte though.
I'll be damned, didn't know that. Just assumed it was 22. I have a red one and just put it on there. Thanks, nice to know that's an option. Thanks, I'll keep this in mind, but would really like something matte. I guess looking at it copper would work as well.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The 26mm ones I know I have are the Unicorn V2 and the Pandemic. Sorry, not selling. I haven't even tried them yet. Both are by Unicorn Mods out of BC Canada. I wish you good luck.
Thanks, I'll keep them in mind. I have a 25mm unicorn I have not tried yet either, lol. It looks promising when I get to it though.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'll be damned, didn't know that. Just assumed it was 22. I have a red one and just put it on there. Thanks, nice to know that's an option. Thanks, I'll keep this in mind, but would really like something matte. I guess looking at it copper would work as well.
All I have is Black, SS, and Ultem. Wish I had something that would work for what you need it for.

23mm atties are kind of far and few between. The B2K and Axial are the only two I have and I am drawing a blank on what else is 23. I thought that there was another high end option, but for the life of me can't remember what it was.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
All I have is Black, SS, and Ultem. Wish I had something that would work for what you need it for.

23mm atties are kind of far and few between. The B2K and Axial are the only two I have and I am drawing a blank on what else is 23. I thought that there was another high end option, but for the life of me can't remember what it was.
Thanks, appreciate it. The B2K I always wanted to try with squonking, just never got around to getting one. Now that I know the Axial is 23, I can make that work if nothing comes up. It's for a Vaperzcloud VCM. Black with copper lettering, but that can be changed, lol

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks, appreciate it. The B2K I always wanted to try with squonking, just never got around to getting one. Now that I know the Axial is 23, I can make that work if nothing comes up. It's for a Vaperzcloud VCM. Black with copper lettering, but that can be changed, lol
The B2K is my all time favorite atty. They are well worth at least trying. They pop up on the used market occasionally, and I have always found at least one when I posted a WTB for one. The clones are good too.

Best of luck on your search, and I will be excited to see the end result in the handcheck thread.

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have a few replacement top caps for Axial\unicorn rda's if ur still interested.
As far as colors, I think I have blue, purple, red and maybe green along with an ultem?
I can dig them up 4 photos (if ur still interested)

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I have a few replacement top caps for Axial\unicorn rda's if ur still interested.
As far as colors, I think I have blue, purple, red and maybe green along with an ultem?
I can dig them up 4 photos (if ur still interested)
Thank you, have an ultem coming, other than that just black.

natebuchanan

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve got the Limitless Mod Co. V2 mech kit, and it has a dual coil, fixed bottom airflow RDA that is matte black and 26mm. Doesn’t come with a BF pin (unfortunately). I hadn’t thought of selling it or trading for it. 01E87E49-DF84-43E4-AEAE-93A37BA4DF08.jpeg9E97C716-94D5-438E-9EA5-4B1D32BA26D6.jpeg

VU Sponsors