Become a Patron!

WTB/WTTF Little Boy, Mutation X, Doge (RDA FOR SUB OHMING)

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I am looking for a RDA with lots of airflow like the Dark Horse and would enjoy another wide tip like the Dark Horse as well... Let me know what you have and what it would take to have possession of it :)

Thanks!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a black little boy clone in great condition (only built once). I'd be interested in trading for a tank of some kind, or a regulated mod.

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a black little boy clone in great condition (only built once). I'd be interested in trading for a tank of some kind, or a regulated mod.
I have a Paragon V2 Midnight Edition mech mod, a Lethali RDA, and some juices as far as even trades go.

I also have a SMOK BEC Pro 50w regulated mod I'm trying to sell that maybe we could work something out for.

Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a Dark Horse, a Magma, & Hobo I'd be willing to part with for maybe a Vulcan, or a box mod?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I've got a Dark Horse, a Magma, & Hobo I'd be willing to part with for maybe a Vulcan, or a box mod?
I'd be possibly interested in the DH, while the Magma and Hobo look really tight to build on I think I'll hold off for now. The only things I have to trade for are listed above, my vape collection isn't very big atm...

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Paragon V2 Midnight Edition mech mod, a Lethali RDA, and some juices as far as even trades go.

I also have a SMOK BEC Pro 50w regulated mod I'm trying to sell that maybe we could work something out for.
Sorry man I have too many mechs and rdas at the moment (I'm trying to get tanks and regulated mods since they're safer with the baby and all). The SMOK sounds like a decent mod, but I'm not really into regulated tube mods.

If you really like the little boy, I think my wife got it for me at 88evape for pretty cheap.

T

Taver13

Sorry man I have too many mechs and rdas at the moment (I'm trying to get tanks and regulated mods since they're safer with the baby and all). The SMOK sounds like a decent mod, but I'm not really into regulated tube mods.

If you really like the little boy, I think my wife got it for me at 88evape for pretty cheap.
i got some tanks im trying to off

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0

I'll give you a hell of a deal on the smok! Lol

VU Sponsors