Not open for further replies.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
The day has come. Never thought it would but here we are. Selling as a set hopefully without parting out. NO TRADES... Of course shipping included and insured up to *** to cover cost of purchase. Because usps sucks fat ones sometimes.
Asking price is $375 but has a lot of extras for the barbie makeup. .

SXK vapesnail no inserts. Basic kit.
Sandblasted inner set and button
Clear unmarked panels
Koncio mods screw set (blue)
1 brand new white Boro, 2 used white and black boro.
Nolli button and drip tip set (blue)

And a few extras cuz I have nothing else for them.
Jmk pico+ drip tip (ss)
SXK insider rba
Kanger rba
Kanger occ bridge
6b2a83bda2daa94e2745fa07775ff962.jpg
a7c374d039dc8364205be4563b0a138b.jpg
8dce4e9a23be83ed6cec51c08398f152.jpg
9820be7ca06f41d5a65db522846f931d.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I've been out of the game for a while....do they come with a USB port now or is that an SXK?

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Excuse me if this is a stupid question, I've been out of thw game for a while....do they come with a USB port now or is that an SXK?
The sand blasted inner panel is and sxk. There no port underneath. It's a full authentic. Bought in February used for maybe a month and boxed up. With the original inner panel installed you wouldn't see any of that as it's solid all the way across

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The sand blasted inner panel is and sxk. There no port underneath. It's a full authentic. Bought in February used for maybe a month and boxed up. With the original inner panel installed you wouldn't see any of that as it's solid all the way across

Ok, that makes sense. Man that's tempting! Nice set up

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Take the chance on getting the same thing this weekend, or here it is ready to go.

If its at all like the Kurbis FU one I got from him in trade, its in perfect shape.
Thanks man. It's 9/10 only because it's used. Used it once or twice since I traded you the kurbis. What, 3 months ago? Lol.

Jlmancuso1134

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This will sound bad but wish it was the clone. Dna60 and no usb? is hard to do. I do have a 3d printed dna75c 2x700 blaspheme I would consider trading if you are interested.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
This will sound bad but wish it was the clone. Dna60 and no usb is hard to do. I do have a 3d printed dna75c blaspheme I would consider trading if you are interested.
Pm me a pic and I'll keep it on the back burner but would like to sell for now. Thanks

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Main reason for the cost is there loosely $130 in makeup parts on it on top of what I'm saying is $250 for the mod. Then the extras like jmk tip, boros and older bridges and stuff.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Main reason for the cost is there loosely $130 in makeup parts on it on top of what I'm saying is $250 for the mod. Then the extras like jmk tip, boros and older bridges and stuff.

It's a great bundle you've got here. If I had the cash I'd buy it in a second as a backup with goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors