Become a Patron!

WTS: (ALL AUTHENTIC!!!) Stingray X+Mutation X+VTCs+Xtar VP2+rebuilding tools+many more!!!AS A SET!

KaiKai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Vapers: Due to some money issue,
Here I'm selling: (ALL AUTHENTIC and SELLING AS A WHOLE SET)
Authentic Stingray X (#1131): the only imperfection is on the bottom switch's silver plated pin (please refer to the pictures), there were some arcing when I first used this mod, but nothing can't be polished off from mech mods right? I haven't try to polish it since I don't wanna mess this beauty up, and I babied this device so other than some arcing marks on the pin this mod is in perfect condition without any single scratches or dents or blemishes or whatsoever, the mod's copper part is not shiny as polished anymore, which you will expect from a copper mod. Everything works perfectly fine and looks just plain perfect. Includes original JD tech logo pouch(Great storage pouch), original Stingray X drip tip, original Hybrid adapter. (9.6/10 condition because of the silver plated pin, maybe replaceable from JD tech), this thing HITS LIKE A TRAIN, performs better than all the previous stingrays according to Pbursardo's Mech Mod test. MSRP: $230-250 and discontinued
4.png 5.png 8.png 6.png
Mutation X (#6833): nothing much to say about this RDA, flavor and vapor are just top notch and unbeatable for this price. No scratches, comes with a screw driver and some extra o rings and screws (in a package and haven't opened it). (9.5/10 since it's used) MSRP: $25
3.png
3 Sony VTC4 batteries: some arcing marks on the negative side but working perfectly. (8.5/10). MSRP: $27

2 green silicone battery protectors
. (Like new) MSRP: $1 each

Tweezer: Purchased from a local market, as a needed tool for rebuildable. MSRP: $1

Xtar VP2:
Best Li-on battery charger you can look for. Three amp settings, charges batteries perfectly every time. Note: Some bubbles on the screen since I thought it was some plastic protector and tried to take those off, dumb dumb dumb, other than the bubbles, it is working perfectly. I have a car charger but it is not with me at this moment, if you really want the car charger I can send it to you after around 4 months... (9.4/10) MSRP: $50-60
7.png

2.png
CHP gauge cutter: Works perfectly with coils, cuts everything at every angle, and trims cotton perfectly. (only cuts twice) MSRP: $5

--------------------------------------Below items are all purchased from VaporDNA-----------------------------------------

Japanese cotton pads: around eight pads left, clean flavor and soooo easy to wick. (new) MSRP: $6

4 UD pre-built coils (0.3 ohm)
: just put on your dripper and vape. (new) MSRP: $5 for 10

Hotwire Beast mode (26 gauge)
: Still plenty left, I would say at least 7-8 feet left? Two organic cotton balls included. (What's left is new) MSRP: $15, still have plenty left

KK Vapetek Coil jig
: A handy tool that makes rebuilding so much fun and no longer a pain. (9.9/10) MSRP: $19

2 Smoktech Ohm/volt meter
: An additional one was sent to me by VaporDNA because the one that I bought went crazy and I took some pictures of it showing 8+ish ohm when there's nothing on it but after they shipped a new one to me it went back to work... I have no clue why is that... MSRP: $20 for one

1.png

Space Jam not included, I almost finished it... Last bottle I have so this set needs a new home with care.

I'm asking $360 (Not MSRP for more than $400!!!!!!)for this whole set (I'll ship USPS priority, fully insured and tracked to your door, also this includes Paypal fees because I'll deal with you via Paypal invoice(selling as goods via PayPal, no gift option here since I was also a victim once, this protects both you and me)) if you are questioning my reputation of selling/trading, please, please don't hesitate sending me a message and I'll be gladly showing you my feedback on some other forums(I'm not sure if I want to share this in public), and I would also like to see yours.

Be sure you read through everything, if you still have concerns, feel free to message me.

Thanks for looking.

KaiKai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This needs to go!

VU Sponsors