WTS Brass Cyborg DNA 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinabox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is my brass Cyborg from fluidvapes. These are some of the only DNA tube mods available and these haven't been available since launch last August. If you know anything about these they all came with DNA 20 chips, what happened was mine was acting very weird so I sent it in and they replace the board with a DNA 30. Super rare and awesome mod, I also purchase the stainless top cap with floating pin which was an additional $40. All I'm asking is what I have into it, not trying to flip it at all. It will come with all extensions to fit any size battery, the stainless top cap and the original brass top cap.

Price is $300 obo, pm me for details.

Last edited:

Dinabox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok how about $250 obo, it is 9/10 condition and will be fully buffed and polished when I send it out.

Dinabox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$200 obo, this is an amazing mod with an upgraded authentic dna 30 in it!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is a great mod indeed and I hope that someone will jump on it.

But at this moment, if I purchase another mod, Mrs. Uncle will not be "amused":rolleyes:

Dinabox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping somebody will jump on this, I'm totally legit so pm me with any questions/concerns you have!

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Wow, 200USD for a DNA30 cyborg and still unsold? That would sell immediately on Calivapers, strong market for authentic stuff, especially Evolv based mods.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another friendly bump...

Dinabox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, ya I'm a member on calivapers but my post count isn't high enough to post to their classifieds. When this forum opened I saw I didn't need a post count so this is where I've been trying to sell it. I also don't have enough posts over at ecf but screw that site. I just want this to go to a good home, surprised really that nobody has jumped on it. Cyborgs don't even really exist at this point in time, they haven't made anymore since the first batch, and on top of that this is a DNA30 which never existed, they all came with DNA20's!

Dinabox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That is the upgraded stainless top cap with floating center pin, also included will be the brass top cap. That's also not polished, which I will do before sending it out if anyone snags it.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I seriously suggest you get your post count up and list this on Calivapers. You will easily get that sold over there in no time.
$175 for a DNA30 Cyborg is a STEAL

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm going to follow this...if it is still available on the 30th I will strongly consider it.

Dinabox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so this is it, going to lower this to $160 shipped to ConUS. I've preordered a vaporshark dna40 so I'm just trying to recoup some of the cost, this is a smoking deal for a very rare mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors