Become a Patron!

WTS dotmod squonk and accessories

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Dot squonk is on my list of "much desired mods ". I will own one eventually and yours is very nice. Today, however is not the day. GLWS. Peace and love to all.
Rick

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Only 2 squonks I use these days are my SQ217 and my Dotsquonk. It's quite the performer, I have one that is my everyday work mod and it's been through the ringer. The other stays home for the most part. The blue doors are probably the sweetest color of blue I've seen on a mod. Hell each set of doors runs $30, the extra bottle $20, topped with the amazing performance this is a great deal! Looks like one set of doors is a limited addition grey that is pretty rare to find. I just wanted to bump this cause someone needs to buy this combo, it's awesome! GLWYS Tall Pines! Here's a nice pick of the beautiful blueIMG_20210115_165838498~2.jpgIMG_20210115_165902320~2.jpg

zakumadness

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Only 2 squonks I use these days are my SQ217 and my Dotsquonk. It's quite the performer, I have one that is my everyday work mod and it's been through the ringer. The other stays home for the most part. The blue doors are probably the sweetest color of blue I've seen on a mod. Hell each set of doors runs $30, the extra bottle $20, topped with the amazing performance this is a great deal! Looks like one set of doors is a limited addition grey that is pretty rare to find. I just wanted to bump this cause someone needs to buy this combo, it's awesome! GLWYS Tall Pines! Here's a nice pick of the beautiful blueView attachment 176460View attachment 176461
kbITMh8_d~2.jpg
You are right. Those are nice blue doors

VU Sponsors