Become a Patron!

WTS kayfuns

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamK

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
been a while but i'm back with some kayfun stuff.

album:

Kayfun lite 2019 - 9/10 just from use. comes with dome cap, bell cap, and drip tip all frost. Didn't really get into the MTL side of things. comes with all spares. SOLD

Kayfun 5squared SE stainless - 8/10. some scuffs on tank and cap (in photos) hard to see. some scratches on deck post arm thingies from installing builds. This tank is great but a bit too restrictive for me. comes with all spares. SOLD

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Been waiting on one of these to further my KF obsession. Sill looking for a mini v3 too.

Anyway, I'd like to use this with a hybrid mech, can you tell me if the 510 pin is flush or if it extends out some? Perhaps a pic if you aren't sure if it extends much.

adamK

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Been waiting on one of these to further my KF obsession. Sill looking for a mini v3 too.

Anyway, I'd like to use this with a hybrid mech, can you tell me if the 510 pin is flush or if it extends out some? Perhaps a pic if you aren't sure if it extends much.
Its questionable and i def am not brave enough to try it but here are some pics

Attachments

• 20200702_121400.jpg
    20200702_121400.jpg
    938.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200702_121339.jpg
    20200702_121339.jpg
    818.6 KB · Views: 22

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I used to run on mine on hybrid, but couldn’t in good conscience advise someone else too.
You could add a 510 oring to the pin to buy yourself an extra mm or two.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I used to run on mine on hybrid, but couldn’t in good conscience advise someone else too.
You could add a 510 oring to the pin to buy yourself an extra mm or two.

Not a bad idea. I have a clone I had used with the hybrid for awhile and then a certain battery I have got fried, I think the contact was dimpled.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@adamK I just logged in to find KFs and accessories and saw your post...sold! I'm looking for any/all accessories especially for the 2019....o-rings, top fill caps, extra parts, etc. Ya got any?

adamK

Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
@adamK I just logged in to find KFs and accessories and saw your post...sold! I'm looking for any/all accessories especially for the 2019....o-rings, top fill caps, extra parts, etc. Ya got any?
This was the last of my kayfun stock unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors