Become a Patron!

WTS Lab 50 and T16 ext

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
So I wanted a lab for years and got this from ye ole' crazychef for $200 and have used it like 5 times. And I do love this mod. It is a terrific mech and one of the safest (depending on which fuse you are using) and it looks terrific. So why sell it? Easy, I HAVE MODS COMING OUT MY EARS!

Yes I went crazy as PACT drew near and dropped THOUSANDS on all kinds of crazy shite. Scroll through the vapemail thread and you will see maybe half of it. So while I love this mod, I just never use it really. If I grab a tube is likely going to be either my dani3, dani25, 2380T, or the Tiny... or the oxygene, skarabaus pro, skarabaus pro max blasted, wizard apprentice evolved II, P3, Semovar, Colibri, or the Proteus...yea I think that's all of them. I gotta get rid of some stuff!

So, here is a like new Atmizoo Lab 50, T16 extender (for 18650), all the spares from when I got it plus all the additional spares I bought. THeres like two or three of everything, springs, fuses, pins, the 510 connection heads, ever a bumper so it stands up without easily falling down!

Asking $180 $165 $150 via PP (F&F or G&S + 4%) Shipped! I know most of you know this but somebody invariably someone is clueless so DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING VAPE RELATED IN PP, please :)

20210618_062525.jpg20210618_062452.jpg

mo pics
mo mods

Last edited:

Serena25330

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So I wanted a lab for years and got this from ye ole' crazychef for $200 and have used it like 5 times. And I do love this mod. It is a terrific mech and one of the safest (depending on which fuse you are using) and it looks terrific. So why sell it? Easy, I HAVE MODS COMING OUT MY EARS!

Yes I went crazy as PACT drew near and dropped THOUSANDS on all kinds of crazy shite. Scroll through the vapemail thread and you will see maybe half of it. So while I love this mod, I just never use it really. If I grab a tube is likely going to be either my dani3, dani25, 2380T, or the Tiny... or the oxygene, skarabaus pro, skarabaus pro max blasted, wizard apprentice evolved II, P3, Semovar, Colibri, or the Proteus...yea I think that's all of them. I gotta get rid of some stuff!

So, here is a like new Atmizoo Lab 50, T16 extender (for 18650), all the spares from when I got it plus all the additional spares I bought. THeres like two or three of everything, springs, fuses, pins, the 510 connection heads, ever a bumper so it stands up without easily falling down!

Asking $180 via PP (F&F or G&S + 4%) Shipped! I know most of you know this but somebody invariably someone is clueless so DO NOT MENTION ANYTHING VAPE RELATED IN PP, please :)

View attachment 183359View attachment 183360

mo pics
mo mods
It’s very reassuring to know that I wasn’t alone in the post pandemic, pre-PACT vape shopping frenzy!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I like the look of the Fossil. :) Appears an 18650?

Ah, looked it up, 20700/18650 battery Mosfet with clicky switch.

Hm, not sure on it. Well, can window shop. GLWYS. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm always down to haggle :)

Not so much the cost on this one. It has a MOSFET. Understand they're a nice "safety feature" but ime, they seem to brick otherwise good mods. Had a Luxotic do that recently. Not sure why it quit firing other than the mosfet "gave up the ghost". Think I'll steer to pure mechanical mods. :)

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Not so much the cost on this one. It has a MOSFET. Understand they're a nice "safety feature" but ime, they seem to brick otherwise good mods. Had a Luxotic do that recently. Not sure why it quit firing other than the mosfet "gave up the ghost". Think I'll steer to pure mechanical mods. :)
No, the Lab is not a mosfet mech. It just has a side fire mechanism with a pin and spring. You may be thinking of the safety fuse, which is optional.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sorry, just realized you were talking about the fossil... Personally, I love mosfet mechs.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Maybe I'll just keep it, I ordered a wave rta for some reason now.

Or maybe you will want it then as a combo, whoa!

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Oh yea, look at it with a brand new wave on it!

Combo Deal Lab & Brand New matching Wave rta $190!!!

If you bought these new you would be at about $300

PXL_20210915_073712587.jpg

VU Sponsors