Become a Patron!

WTS Modfather RTA, Reload RTA

Chokeslam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've settled into an everyday setup, so I've decided to part with a couple of my more expensive tanks. They're both authentic. The Modfather came from kidneypuncher, Reload came from subtanksupply. Prices are firm. US only buyers.

Modfather - Black, with shorty kit. $60 Shipped

No paint chippage or any damage to speak of. I've misplaced the spares bag and the short black glass. Has short clear glass with short chimney, and two tall black glass sections with tall chimney.
thuudf0.jpg

Reload RTA - SOLD

Last edited:

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Like this one.... I actually like the Beast when properly wicked.....
af0ca3cdb5bd4e8988a8483e4e170a53.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Exact one...the metal tip is weird to me...the delrin no better...what have u found is the key to wicking it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Exact one...the metal tip is weird to me...the delrin no better...what have u found is the key to wicking it

Like the Modfather I went to 4mm coils and packed tight.... Lots of cotton and after letting it sit over night.... Holy Toledo and it wicks even faster after 2 or 3 days.....

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Like the Modfather I went to 4mm coils and packed tight.... Lots of cotton and after letting it sit over night.... Holy Toledo and it wicks even faster after 2 or 3 days.....

Thanks ill give it a shot b4 i trade it...right now my sherman and aromamizer plus winning out on everything

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I pumped up to 4mm...had to up tge wattage to around 100....loads better..thnx

Man this tank needs testing and testing. You have to be determined with this tank but when you get it right The Flavor offered is insane !11.28.17 Mods 003small.JPG

VU Sponsors