****SOLD/TRADED****____WTS/T: SQ Topside + Mission XV KRMA RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
On offer is a black SQ Topside and Mission XV KRMA RDA. Also included is a 22/24 beauty ring. What you see in the pics is what you get. Everything is in good, used condition and freshly cleaned - refer to the pics. In the interest of full disclosure, the bottle carries some staining and residual smell. It's clean though... as clean as humanly possible.

$118 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Possible trades for other mech squonks. Payment via PayPal F&F or buyer assumes G&S fees.

Last edited:

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
On offer is a black SQ Topside and Mission XV KRMA RDA. Also included is a 22/24 beauty ring. What you see in the pics is what you get. Everything is in good, used condition and freshly cleaned - refer to the pics. In the interest of full disclosure, the bottle carries some staining and residual smell. It's clean though... as clean as humanly possible.

$118 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Possible trades for other mech squonks. Payment via PayPal F&F or buyer assumes G&S fees.

Damn wish I had the cash for that mod, good luck with the sale!

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
How much for just the topside and any trades? If so what are you looking for

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

As for trades, PM me what you would be willing to offer. I never know what is going to strike my fancy - as long as it squonks and it's mechanical.

Separating them for a cash deal could work as well. I dunno, I guess $76 shipped for the SQ and $42 shipped for the KRMA. @jcash74 has dibs on the KRMA if I split.

If that split doesn't seem equitable, you guys can duke it out, lol.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
As for trades, PM me what you would be willing to offer. I never know what is going to strike my fancy - as long as it squonks and it's mechanical.

Separating them for a cash deal could work as well. I dunno, I guess $76 shipped for the SQ and $42 shipped for the KRMA. @jcash74 has dibs on the KRMA if I split.

If that split doesn't seem equitable, you guys can duke it out, lol.

@c.diehl @inswva - I'd do that

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

inswva

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Since it's been asked a couple of times, I'd like to trade for something of roughly equivalent RRP. An OG Boxxer mech, Avalanche, maybe a dotsquonk... stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors