Become a Patron!

WTS; used once, Kanger Subtank w/5 pack of 1.2ohm heads

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All original packaging. I used the 1.2ohm head that came whith it for a few minutes. I cleaned the head and should still be fine to use, that how little use it had.

Never used the RBA, or the .4ohm head. All original packaging and spare parts. Everything is in, new in box condition.

Asking $40 w/5 pack of 1.2 ohm heads; uncludes shiping to the lower 48,,,Paypal only

Reason for selling. too big for my use.

Last edited:

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Trade? I have a patriot, 454 big block, Tobh v2(copper), plume veil (black), dark horse, panzer Blackhawks (needs magnets), kayfun(needs new insulator) 25ft of 24gauge that can be worked into a trade somehow.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry no trade, paypal only.

Price is fair, with shipping and heads. I am losing plenty at $40 when you tack on the shipping and heads.

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't argue the cost....just thought I'd ask

No problem... nothing ventured nothing gained. It was not a personal statement. I bought when the price was higher, on both the tank, and heads.

But thats my problem right:)

Have a good one, thanks for asking.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Edit nvm just seen no trades.

Trade for a Atlantis?

Last edited:

Cessnapix

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Edit nvm just seen no trades.

Trade for a Atlantis?

Thats ok, I may have a couple weeks ago, but have gone in a different direction than tanks. Along with a couple Reo's I am using the micro-stick and minni-atty by Chels, at Mini ecig. with a couple of Spheroids on there way.

Like everyopne else I am cash poor from too many vape toys...lol

VU Sponsors