Become a Patron!

WTS VA Spade 75C 18650 (w/ 2 doors), dicodes sbs, bliss wicket, E8 Kompakt ALL SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
  • Price includes priority insured shipping in the CONUS
  • When paying via PP G&S, you must include an additional 4% for fee
  • 10% non-refundable deposit holds it for 3 days
  • Been known to haggle..
VA Spade 18650 75C -Graphite Black

Graphite Black. Simplicity abounds in this unassuming finish. Do not let its outward pedestrian look deceive you: this finish sports a durable cerakote finish that is resistant to scratches and offers a nice, glossy feel to it.
DIMENSION
26mm x 55mm x 76mm Height
SPECIFICATION
Unique resin door panels with magnets
Vicious Ant’s self-adjusting 510 connection
Single 18650 battery configuration
DNA 75c chipset by Evolv
304 Stainless steel battery cap, switch & frame
T7 Aerospace-graded aluminum body
Laser-engraved serial number
Silver-plated positive contacts
Stainless steel VA emblem
Utilizes Vicious Ant’s trademark Easy Slide Mechanism, allowing for easy bottle swapping.
Cerakoted Finish – Cerakote has a unique ceramic structure and formulation. It is a Polymer-Ceramic coating that enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength & hardness.
PACKAGE INCLUDES
RRP $400

- 8/10 for corner scuffs
1 – Spade 18650 DNA mod
2 – VA Silicone Bottles (18mm)
1 – Keychain Bottle Holder
1 - red resin panel
1 - green/white resin panel
- asking 150 obo

more pics
SOLD

Adding new items:

Dicodes SBS - Black
- 9/10 (mod)
- rrp 525
- not a scratch on her
- bf60
- 25mm 510 adapter
- add complate dicodes charging station (9/10) for 80
- 24mm 510 adapter
- 23mm 510 adapter
- 22mm 510 adapter
- daughter chewed on adapter tins, not my dog
- 6/10 (adapter tins)
- Leathersleeves case
- LG for 225 obo
- add complete charging station for $75 more (never used)

more pics
SOLD

Limelight Bliss Wicket bf60
- rrp 375
- 9/10
- white delrin
- Dicodes bf60
- lost battery cap, replaced with better wapari cap
- LG for 170 obo

more pics
SOLD

Sunbox E8 Kompakt
- rrp 510
- 7/10 (scratches)
- bf60
- Doors: Carbon
- Body: anodized aircraft aluminum
- Door, front and DNA panel made of Fiber Carbon
- ASTRO catch cup with silver plated adjustable pin
- 8,5 ml soft bottle Cappy V4 (central hole)
- Dimensions: 93x44x22
- Buttons: SS, Black Delrin, Ultem, White Delrin
- LG for 170 obo
-
more pics
SOLD

*NOTE:
Perseus pictured not included
more for sale
PXL_20220110_175054208.jpgPXL_20220109_234713302.jpg

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
*finds self standing at this window again, sighs while pondering and moving on*

Won't say anything definite yet. I'm aware of the value inherent in the bit higher dollar gear, now. Nice to look at it at least. Again not saying anything definitive at the moment, only looking. I'm a wheedle boy passing a candy store window. :)

Your pricing is reasonable. Not much issue, may haggle just a bit. The issue being on my end. Not had work for a bit so that money stuff isn't any of mine. Would need to really sweet talk my Lady. Not that she has really fussed much about my buying nicer gear.

Still be a little hypocritical of me to fuss a little on her clothes buying recently. I cited our need to be saving. Fussed at my own self for having spent a fair bit this past year. All husbands know wives can hold us to our own petards.

*smh* One o' these days I'll learn myself thinking and blurting it out gonna be my end. Am seeing why my Pap was ever the quiet man.

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
*finds self standing at this window again, sighs while pondering and moving on*

Won't say anything definite yet. I'm aware of the value inherent in the bit higher dollar gear, now. Nice to look at it at least. Again not saying anything definitive at the moment, only looking. I'm a wheedle boy passing a candy store window. :)

Your pricing is reasonable. Not much issue, may haggle just a bit. The issue being on my end. Not had work for a bit so that money stuff isn't any of mine. Would need to really sweet talk my Lady. Not that she has really fussed much about my buying nicer gear.

Still be a little hypocritical of me to fuss a little on her clothes buying recently. I cited our need to be saving. Fussed at my own self for having spent a fair bit this past year. All husbands know wives can hold us to our own petards.

*smh* One o' these days I'll learn myself thinking and blurting it out gonna be my end. Am seeing why my Pap was ever the quiet man.

I have fiendishly reduced your excuses by making the prices even more reasonable, bwahahahaha...

Lastly, I am ALWAYS open to a good haggle.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have fiendishly reduced your excuses by making the prices even more reasonable, bwahahahaha...

Ooooh, so Eeeeevil are you. :D LOL

Do got my eye on the Spade, even despite it being a regulated squonk and my usual is mechanical. It's VA so I know from anecdotes / reviews / reputation it's a quality piece of gear. Still not saying anything binding yet. Might need to have discussion with my Lady though. You're making it so tempting.

"No, must not surrender to the dark side!* *Runs of screaming "No, Merth Raider is not my father!!!! NOOOoooooooooo!!!!"*

ETA: Word from Lady as of Mon 24 Jan 2022 11:22:04 AM EST --- "Ask Friday after I'm sure bills are covered." No, I'm not asking for a hold. If you can sell it before then, no problems here. If I can get it Friday, I will, if not so be it too. :)

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Ooooh, so Eeeeevil are you. :D LOL

Do got my eye on the Spade, even despite it being a regulated squonk and my usual is mechanical. It's VA so I know from anecdotes / reviews / reputation it's a quality piece of gear. Still not saying anything binding yet. Might need to have discussion with my Lady though. You're making it so tempting.

"No, must not surrender to the dark side!* *Runs of screaming "No, Merth Raider is not my father!!!! NOOOoooooooooo!!!!"*

ETA: Word from Lady as of Mon 24 Jan 2022 11:22:04 AM EST --- "Ask Friday after I'm sure bills are covered." No, I'm not asking for a hold. If you can sell it before then, no problems here. If I can get it Friday, I will, if not so be it too. :)
you are powerless to the darkside....

Cool, Friday... when is that? What's today? Who am I?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
And now Saturday. Appears the wife drew up the purse strings. Cannot blame her, gotta be watching our spending. Apologies, unable to get the VA Spade. *draws his hat back out of the ring, steps off*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
you got a smart cookie there

Indeed, she's having me better myself by going for apprenticeship in the trades. Looking to move into a city to facilitate that as well. Neither of us are keen on that exactly. We only need to be there fifteen years though. Can then retire back in the country.

Why trades? Simply put trade work will help us live as we choose. Will even be allowed to work 9 months and take 3 off. Save money back for retiring. Me and her got used to making on $10K annually between us. Think we'll "manage" not going too "high on the hog" even though we'll be able.

Moderation in everything, even moderation. :)

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Indeed, she's having me better myself by going for apprenticeship in the trades. Looking to move into a city to facilitate that as well. Neither of us are keen on that exactly. We only need to be there fifteen years though. Can then retire back in the country.

Why trades? Simply put trade work will help us live as we choose. Will even be allowed to work 9 months and take 3 off. Save money back for retiring. Me and her got used to making on $10K annually between us. Think we'll "manage" not going too "high on the hog" even though we'll be able.

You don't have to explain the value of learning a trade to me; I grew up hearing my father often say if you learn a trade, you never go hungry.

In fact, being a programmer is nothing but a more modern trade. You write code that does something, the functionality, and you write other code to make it look a certain way, so the result has a certain "look and feel", assuming you are writing a program that is a user application and not some invisible service,.

I think it's totally crazy what's going on with colleges, in so many ways, obviously, but in this context it's ridiculous that we encourage EVERYONE to go to college. More perversely, we paint this view that if you want to be successful, and part of the elite, or be "upper crust" in some way, you have to have a piece of paper that says you know something. But if you "work with your hands", let's say, you're probably someone I would hire to fix something at my house and you probably aren't "successful", which is utterly stupid.

In fact, you can make a shitload of money if you know a trade. Especially if you are very skilled in said trade. Sometimes I think that's why this sentiment is put out there, because academics who spend all this time and money learning an ever-increasingly narrow area of expertise as indicated by a piece, or many pieces, of paper on your wall, often do not end up making much money as a teacher, professor, researcher, etc., but your neighbor Bob the plumber, who was nice enough to come fix that problem under your house that time, has a new truck, new car for the wife, put in the pool your kid always wants to go swimming in, and just got back from their third vacation this year.

I also do not see robots replacing plumbers, electricians, even welders anytime soon, but I bet some AI is going to start writing better code than me sooner.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0

Also, someone would have to pay A LOT of money to live in a big, or even medium, sized city. So much, in fact, that I could keep my place in the country for my family while I have something in the city too. If there's one thing the last couple of years indicates, it's that you do not really want to live in a city, if you do not have to. Of course, I can understand you might have to ;)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
if you learn a trade, you never go hungry.

Heard that exactly from a high school welding instructor. Also from Pawpaw John who kept teaching me basic carpentry, farming. Come from Uncle Buddy & Pap as well.

In fact, being a programmer is nothing but a more modern trade.

I've tried programming some, just as a hobby. Told I was good at it by a few. Never could get over the notion I was making stuff to some kind of cookie cutter hypothetical problem. It never felt relevant for me, lost interest.
I think it's totally crazy what's going on with colleges, in so many ways, obviously, but in this context it's ridiculous that we encourage EVERYONE to go to college. More perversely, we paint this view that if you want to be successful, and part of the elite, or be "upper crust" in some way, you have to have a piece of paper that says you know something. But if you "work with your hands", let's say, you're probably someone I would hire to fix something at my house and you probably aren't "successful", which is utterly stupid.

Totally agree. Sure if you really want to be something that does require a level of specialization, go to college by all means. Although you may be better off going for OJT with a mentor leading you into a career.

Wife has a basic liberal arts associates, her "core" classes after two years. She's also saddled with debt over 100K last I saw. In her words, "yep, 100K to get a paper saying I'm trainable." She swears there was nothing to the courses she hadn't already learned from her high school honors classes.
If there's one thing the last couple of years indicates, it's that you do not really want to live in a city, if you do not have to. Of course, I can understand you might have to

Unfortunately, yeah us non-driving folks apparently need to be urban in order to facilitate making our way. *smh* Lived rural all of my life save for boot camp, even that though was insular and sequestered from urban. I've never had desire to live in a city.

Not driving though does limit prospects. Living requires adapting. As is often said if the mountain does not come to you, go to it. 8chuckles* Been climbing them and falling in the cracks all my life. Reckon it'll be alright.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
You don't have to explain the value of learning a trade to me; I grew up hearing my father often say if you learn a trade, you never go hungry.

In fact, being a programmer is nothing but a more modern trade. You write code that does something, the functionality, and you write other code to make it look a certain way, so the result has a certain "look and feel", assuming you are writing a program that is a user application and not some invisible service,.

In fact, you can make a shitload of money if you know a trade. Especially if you are very skilled in said trade. Sometimes I think that's why this sentiment is put out there, because academics who spend all this time and money learning an ever-increasingly narrow area of expertise as indicated by a piece, or many pieces, of paper on your wall, often do not end up making much money as a teacher, professor, researcher, etc., but your neighbor Bob the plumber, who was nice enough to come fix that problem under your house that time, has a new truck, new car for the wife, put in the pool your kid always wants to go swimming in, and just got back from their third vacation this year.

I also do not see robots replacing plumbers, electricians, even welders anytime soon, but I bet some AI is going to start writing better code than me sooner.
I cannot agree and LOVE this enough. My wife has a masters +15, I have a high school diploma. I make more than her, bring nothing home at night (work wise), and am at least 10 times happier at my job. Not saying it can or will happen for everyone, just saying it is out there, but also unfortunately a dying force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors