Become a Patron!

WTS/WTT 2 Aerotank Mega's w/Temp Sensing Coils

CBCstillmatic

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Known Flaws: 1 tank is perfect and practically like new the other seen a good amount of use and is in good condition but could use some new o-rings. They are slightly discolored and one o-ring is stuck to the glass and will be damaged when removed as I found out when trying to remove to clean and it slightly started to rip. It still seals and works fine with no leaking and was soaked while attached to glass to be cleaned.

The drip tip also has damage as it was dropped when removed to wipe out the e liquid gurgling underneath. I will include a skull drip tip that I have never used and probably never will to compensate.

Description: Selling or trading 2 Aerotank Mega's with original boxes which includes beauty rings and steel tanks. Each box will include 1 standard 1.8 ohm coil in the newest version. Also including a pack of 4 unused temperature sensing coils from vapor shark for use on DNA40 or DNA40 clone mods with temperature control.

Asking $25 Shipped for all. Payment through PayPal. Will ship Priority w/tracking.

Codes on box were scratched and checked for authenticity. Also box of coils is bent up but that is how it was delivered from vaporshark, all coils are undamaged.IMG_1737.JPG IMG_1740.JPG IMG_1741.JPG IMG_1742.JPG IMG_1743.JPG

Last edited:

VU Sponsors