WTS/WTT - MTL Vapers ONLY!!! j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaTHRaS

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Everything gone
Pending receipt of products shipped to close thread!!!
Thanks to everyone

Stuff lying around, not being used. Everything just had a Ultrasonic bath but, you'll want to give a thorough cleaning to your liking. Some tanks could use new seals and rings, they're fine but some are discolored. I rather not throw this stuff out if someone can use it. Just want to cover shipping mostly.
Here we go...all shipping included. Everything is OBO.

2 Kanger ProTank 3 with aero base: $6 ea. both for $10
2 Kanger ProTank 3 Mini: $4 ea. both for $7
3 Kanger PT, 1.8 ohm dual coils: add to ProTank 3 purchase for $1
1 Kanger ProTank II with aero base v1: $4
9 Generic PT 3, 2.4 ohm dual coils: add to ProTank 3 purchase for $3
1 Aspire Nautilus with 1 1.8 ohm coil SS Tank: $6
1 Taifun GT (clone): $6
2 Kayfun Lite (clone): $5 ea. both for $8 (extra tank parts incl)
note: 1 Kayfun not pictured, airhole drilled out at base. Extra Kayfun pictured excluding base, it's base had a broke off drill bit inside, trashed:(
3 Smok ARO clearos: $4 (all 3)
2 iTaste VV3: $8 ea both for $14
1 18350 custom epipe, one of a kind, amboyna burl with built-in vapesafe, 4 batteries,hand knitted beanbag. $200 new when popular, LOL: $60 (collectors item!!!)
2 18500 batteries: $4
1 ego style lanyard and 3 ego adapters: free to any order or pay ?shipping? first to ask gets dibs

Last edited:

ZaTHRaS

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gone, gone, and gone

Drip tips, make offers or throw one in with an item above!

different angles to show bore

Last edited:

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If anyone winds up getting the Kanger Protank II let me know. I ordered some stuff and accidentally got 3 colored Protank II replacement glass. So if you get this one (or even have one), you can have them for a couple bucks shipping.

2buildawall

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received my extra large package today! Wow....nice packing job and the epipe is in perfect condition. Thank you for the great deal and the new gear. Did you even use any of this? Thanks again!

ZaTHRaS

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Received my extra large package today! Wow....nice packing job and the epipe is in perfect condition. Thank you for the great deal and the new gear. Did you even use any of this? Thanks again!

Good to hear. Yes it was all used a good bit.

Trying to leave feedback but, the system keeps giving me an error stating I already left feedback for this thread. Anyone know how to work around multiple feedback for a single thread?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Good to hear. Yes it was all used a good bit.

Trying to leave feedback but, the system keeps giving me an error stating I already left feedback for this thread. Anyone know how to work around multiple feedback for a single thread?
That's what I'm trying to figure out right now. I've seen some work and others not work. I'll reply here or your PM soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors