Become a Patron!

WTS/WTT various mods and rdas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTT/WTT: lotus Jellyfish 53 watt regulated box mod, Authentic tugboat, custom patina smpl clone, authentic 26650 dirty bird vaporz #0016 copper mech mod, kanger subtank nano, derringer clone, and mutation x v2 with 26650 top cap, glass top cap, and regular top cap
The tugboat is in great condition, subtank is basically new only used like 3 tanks worth of liquid in it, the lotus jellyfish is in mint condition and comes with charger, the dirty bird is very rare only a limited number were made and only on the east coast. It has a little chip on the side of the button part but not noticable. It hits like a freight train. I can include 2 26650 green efest batteries for a little extra. The mutation x v2 and the top caps can be traded separately. I'm willing to trade the whole lot for authentic rdas and mech mods. Also looking for any authentic AV mods. Anything else offer me what you have I'm sure we can work something out. Check them all out here http://m.imgur.com/a/X4zhe

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I could do $18 for the derringer clone I'm looking for rdas with a lot of airflow and bigger post holes
Yea I'm only looking to trade, moving this weekend so not spending cash right now. Thanks tho, good luck and hope you spend sometime here. This forum has tons to offer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I'm only looking to trade, moving this weekend so not spending cash right now. Thanks tho, good luck and hope you spend sometime here. This forum has tons to offer.
I was hoping to trade though I only gave prices because I thought you wanted the prices, what rdas do you have?

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How much for the smpl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ill take the subtank nano if it comes with both coil heads and the spare glass for $20

Last edited:
T

Taver13

what do you want for the jellyfish, what kinda rdas mods tanks you looking for exactly

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
How much for the tugboat
I have lots of RDA I could trade like a authentic Mr owl and freak show both ss.

Laurel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How's the condition of the Jellyfish? I'm looking to trade an Authentic Paragon V3.

rania272

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just getting into building so I don't have anything to trade. I'm interested in the tugboat or mutation v2

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What RDAs do you still have?

McPuff

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I own a dirty bird mod. If anyone is curious about it i can tell you they are great mods. The mechining on mine is top notch and really does hit like a train. It is my hardest hitting 26650 by far. I have serial number 0072.

T

Taver13

who did you get that smpl from, someone on here? it looks strangely similar to one i traded off not long ago...lol

Nitrowolf72

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rest assured Taver13 that your smpl is still where you traded it off to. Lol

Sent from my MP-S168

KcMoNewb