Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SOLD, AND THE CONDITION THE ITEMS ARE IN.

SOME OF THESE ITEMS HAVE BEEN REVIEWED BY ME, BUT NOT ALL OF THEM. IF YOU WISH TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OR WANT MORE INFORMATION ON AN ITEM THAT I HAVE REVIEWED, PLEASE FIND THE REVIEW UNDER MY LINK HERE: http://vapingcheap.com/author/nikkita6/

I WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL PHOTOS, NOR ANSWER ANY FUNCTIONAL QUESTIONS ON THE ITEMS THAT I HAVE REVIEWED. IF YOU WANT MORE INFO, READ THE REVIEW. I WILL INDICATE WITH EACH LOT WHAT HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND WHAT HAS NOT.

ALL PRICES ARE LISTED FOR SINGLE ITEMS, AND A LOWER DISCOUNT LOT PRICE INCLUDING SHIPPING TO US RESIDENTS ONLY .. PRICES ARE FAIR, FIRM AND NOT NEGOTIABLE. I PREFER TO SELL ALL AS LOTS.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY INSULTING PM'S TELLING ME WHAT YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW AND THEN SELL TO YOU FOR "CHEAP" AFTER. I AM NOT ANYONE'S PERSONAL BARGAIN BASEMENT HUSTLER.

I will only accept payment by Paypal, and I am not interested in any trades. BUYER WILL PAY ALL PAYPAL FEES. IF I RECEIVE A PAYMENT WITH FEES PASSED ON TO ME, I WILL SIMPLY REFUND THE PAYMENT.

I will not hold any Lots pending payment. If you agree to buy it then please send payment within on hour after agreement is made. If payment is not received within the hour the item will be sold to the next interested member.

I will ship all items within 24-48hours of payment.

LOT #1 - REBUILDABLE ATOMIZERS*SOLD*

Squape Reloaded clone: I have reviewed this RBA and have not used it since it was reviewed. This version comes with all three non conductive build decks. The inner tank is acrylic or polycarbonate. Includes the original spare parts package. This is Squape is in like new condition.

Lancia RDA: This is the Lancia RDA that I reviewed, it is not the one that I sold last week in a different lot. All parts including spares are including. This is in like new condition. Will include freebie drip tip.

Taifun GT Clone (Rainbow Heaven version) : I have never reviewed this item, it is just part of my personal collection. This will include the main body atomizer with original tank/drip tip, a extra full SS tank, extra full size black PMMA tank, 6 multi colored Nano tanks and top cap.

Nano tank top cap is chipped at the bottom of the center post, but is still fully functional. FT has nano tank top caps for cheap as well. This item is in very good condition however, the deck sleeve is and has always been stiff and hard to move. Could benefit from a smaller o ring or around the build deck, or just lube the deck sleeve before use.

Squape V1 Clone: This is good version of the V1 Squape Clone by Winsmoke. I did review this atomizer, but not on VC, you can find the review in the written review section on VU.

This Squape has a glass inner tank and is very good quality. Please note that the Squape V1 gets its air from the 510 connection so it must be used with a mod that allows for air flow to the 510. IMO the flavor produced by the V1 is better than the Squape Reloaded.

Heat treated Kraken clone: I have not reviewed this . This Genesis style has a glass tank and a THREADED stainless steel sleeve, it is not press fit over the glass. What I like about the sleeve being threaded is that there was no risk of accidentally pulling of the glass tank while trying to remove the sleeve. Very good condition.

l9na710.jpg

LOT #2 - REGULATED DEVICES

DNA 30 V2 Zero Modz Clone*SOLD* - This is a like new, Version 2 DNA Zero Modz made by SXK/branded by Yosen. This is not one of the Zero Modz that I sold last week. It is perfectly functioning, good 510 threads, good construction. This is the updated version with improved chip and chip cradle. I did not review the V2 Zero Modz, I reviewed the V1.

I used this device one time for about 3 hours. You can see from the photo of the clean 510 connection that this is not a "used" device. Comes with the original Sandblasted sleeve and leather gift box.

Robbot Tech ZNA 50*SOLD* - This device is made from 316L Stainless steel, it is heavy and beautifully machined. The chip is not as good as the Cloupor chip in the ZNA 30 version IMO. I only used the 500 tube, I never even took the included 650 tube out of the package. I am told that the true wattage output capacity is more like 36-38W. I have never used it beyond 13.5W personally. This is not the ZNA that I reviewed.

This version comes with the upgraded top cap with spring loaded 510 for flush mounting. The body is a 1:1 replica of the authentic ZNA by HOH. This device is in like new condition.

gyviZLC.jpg

Mini Ultrasonic cleaner*SOLD* : This is like new, and I have reviewed this item. The tank can fit up to two fully dissembled RBA's. Works with AA batteries or usb wall adapter. Comes with a mini cleaning supply kit. It is small and fits comfortably on a kitchen counter or table.

Z1BTav0.jpg

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
DNA Zero Modz V2 is sold!

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ultrasonic cleaners are pending :)

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ultrasonic cleaner sold

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
ZNA 50 is sold! Lot 1 still available

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lot 1 is SOLD and this is a wrap, thanks VU :D

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I always miss your stuff @Nikkita6 let me know if you ever sell any kind of DNA device especially a flask I'll buy it the min after you tell me.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I always miss your stuff @Nikkita6 let me know if you ever sell any kind of DNA device especially a flask I'll buy it the min after you tell me.

I am thinking about selling the SXK flask actually ... I keep going back and forth because the build quality and finish is so nice, and I am a collector after all. :p If Waidea comes through with their Flask clone then I will prolly let it go for sure. I will let you know if I do decide to part with it. And the batteries do come out, I just have to shake it with the caps off, lol.

Reactions: dre

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm getting this picture in my mind of Nicole shaking a mod furiously while swearing to get the batteries out and having the batteries go flying across the room and bounce off the wall.:D

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm getting this picture in my mind of Nicole shaking a mod furiously while swearing to get the batteries out and having the batteries go flying across the room and bounce off the wall.:D

Ahahhahahhahaha .. nooooo :p It just needs one good stiff shake (thats what he said) :D

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nicole I just wanted to say thank u for offering this stuff, even tho I totally missed out on everything it's nice to see that you're not just hoarding vape gear and letting it collect dust while someone else would gladly use it. It's really nice to see that.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nicole I just wanted to say thank u for offering this stuff, even tho I totally missed out on everything it's nice to see that you're not just hoarding vape gear and letting it collect dust while someone else would gladly use it. It's really nice to see that.

Oh sorry I am late to reply to you dear :( .. Thank you, I actually procrastinated for months before I finally got up the energy to do an inventory of the massive amounts of gear in my house o_O Once it worked its way into room #3 it was time to do something :p

Gonna put up a few things in an hour so, not sure if any of it will be your cup of tea, but heads up anyway :)

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh sorry I am late to reply to you dear :( .. Thank you, I actually procrastinated for months before I finally got up the energy to do an inventory of the massive amounts of gear in my house o_O Once it worked its way into room #3 it was time to do something :p

Gonna put up a few things in an hour so, not sure if any of it will be your cup of tea, but heads up anyway :)
No apologies necessary, and if i wasn't a broke sob right now I'd probably bite on the ipv mini.

VU Sponsors