WTT For A 30-60 watt Box Mod

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used mechs for a long time now, & I have no intention of going away from them, but I'd really like to find a good deal on a 30 to 60 watt box mod. I have quite a few mechs I could use in trade, if someone was willing to deal. I have a Stingray, , a s.s. Nemesis, a Sentinel, & a few Kayfuns & 2 Taifuns. So, I'm just throwing it out there to see where it goes.....

I've taken more pics, so if you want to see a pic of any particular mod I have, just ask, & it will be done. The above mods are just some of what I have to trade, but I don't want to waste anyone's time if it's not a doable option...:)

Attachments

• Mods For Sale 002.JPG
    Mods For Sale 002.JPG
    647.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Mods For Sale 005.JPG
    Mods For Sale 005.JPG
    634.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Mods For Sale 009.JPG
    Mods For Sale 009.JPG
    532.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the pics of all of the Kayfuns & Taifuns I have. I have tried to take really good care of them, & they are all in excellent condition.

Attachments

• Kayfuns & Taifuns 002.JPG
    Kayfuns & Taifuns 002.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 49
  • Kayfuns & Taifuns 003.JPG
    Kayfuns & Taifuns 003.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Kayfuns & Taifuns 004.JPG
    Kayfuns & Taifuns 004.JPG
    300.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Kayfuns & Taifuns 005.JPG
    Kayfuns & Taifuns 005.JPG
    301.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Kayfuns & Taifuns 006.JPG
    Kayfuns & Taifuns 006.JPG
    308.3 KB · Views: 59

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here are the pics of all of the Kayfuns & Taifuns I have. I have tried to take really good care of them, & they are all in excellent condition.

What's the black one in the first pic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T

Taver13

im on the fence about selling my ipv mini, selling my smok bec pro, and if i sell my mini, i could get something im eyeing...but im not sure if the smok deal will even go through

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im on the fence about selling my ipv mini, selling my smok bec pro, and if i sell my mini, i could get something im eyeing...but im not sure if the smok deal will even go through
Understand that. I'm kinda wanting to find myself a dual parallel 18650 box. Have never used one before, but I feel the need to move into them. Still looking around & doing my research....

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ipv that is dead. It fired when it wants to. O ordered a mech box from someone and I do not know if I will buy a regulated again. The mosfet dual 18650 is a whole different monster than a tube mech. Ok, I lied. I want a regulated for my sub tank. The istick 30 is nice and it is small. My old lady has one. Seeing the 20 and 30w version of the istick, the 50 will be priced right and should be a nice little package. Just my opinion take it as law or TITFA. The choice I yours.

T

Taver13

i actually build parralel box bods, im building one right now for another member of the forum

T

Taver13

im thinking of maybe even selling both as a package, just dont know...

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Understand that. I'm kinda wanting to find myself a dual parallel 18650 box. Have never used one before, but I feel the need to move into them. Still looking around & doing my research....
I highly recommend getting one. I've moved to using them more than any regulated box I have.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,021 KB · Views: 22

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I highly recommend getting one. I've moved to using them more than any regulated box I have.
Right now, I am bidding on one on Ebay, & I expect to get it by win later today. It's a black parallel 18650, & the guy that made it has some really high approval comments. Seems he does extremely good work, so I'm anxious to get it & try it out. :)

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Right now, I am bidding on one on Ebay, & I expect to get it by win later today. It's a black parallel 18650, & the guy that made it has some really high approval comments. Seems he does extremely good work, so I'm anxious to get it & try it out. :)
Did you win the bidding war???? The one in the picture is a custom made box. Everything is hidden behind behind a plate that was made. The on/off switch is very handy, nothing worse than mis-fires!!! Who the seller on eBay that made the one you were bidding on?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    921.9 KB · Views: 19

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Martins40391 was the builder I won the mech box from and the item number was 281596466031. It was listed as
Un-Regulated Mosfet Box Mod - Parallel 18650 Batteries. He keeps about 2 at a time up for auction, & I was pretty comfortable with the comments and feedback he has recieved. Now, I just need to find a decent skin to put on it when it gets here...lol

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your going to love it!!! With a fresh charged set of batteries its a beast. I never gave much thought of wrapping my other black box. That's something to think about....When is it expected to arrive to you?

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your going to love it!!! With a fresh charged set of batteries its a beast. I never gave much thought of wrapping my other black box. That's something to think about....When is it expected to arrive to you?
It says by next Saturday, the 21st, so that means this is gonna be one loooonnnnngggggg fucking week...lmao

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ugh that is a decent wait, well worth it tho. Doesn't help that Monday is a holiday. I'm waiting on bottles to come for dyi and I won't get them to Tuesday cause of the holiday. It's killing cause I just a decent concentrate order in.

T

Taver13

Ugh that is a decent wait, well worth it tho. Doesn't help that Monday is a holiday. I'm waiting on bottles to come for dyi and I won't get them to Tuesday cause of the holiday. It's killing cause I just a decent concentrate order in.
i finally started diy, shoulda done it along time ago, its just so much cheper and i like being able to make whatever i want

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i finally started diy, shoulda done it along time ago, its just so much cheper and i like being able to make whatever i want
Its fun, I get off when I make a good juice. It kills me to see ppl dropping 30 bucks a 30ml. Friends at work do and I jus don't get it.

T

Taver13

Its fun, I get off when I make a good juice. It kills me to see ppl dropping 30 bucks a 30ml. Friends at work do and I jus don't get it.
yeah man, took me a while to convince the wife to let me setup shop in the kitchen and drop the initial investment. i took me going through like 30mils a day myself for her to realize how expensive that route it

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife vapes so she likes my creations, minus my need for every flav
I got my new mech box yesterday. And I haven't put it down for very long...lol. I should have had 1 of these a long time ago. Now the only thing I know is that I NEED another one....lol. Here's some pics I took of it this morning, they don't do it justice really, but it is a really neat box, and I do love it.

Attachments

• My New Mech Box 017.JPG
    My New Mech Box 017.JPG
    269.9 KB · Views: 17
  • My New Mech Box 019.JPG
    My New Mech Box 019.JPG
    326.4 KB · Views: 14
  • My New Mech Box 020.JPG
    My New Mech Box 020.JPG
    326.5 KB · Views: 15

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats a nice looking box right there
Thanks Taver, I like it. I should have gotten myself one of these a long time ago, it hits really hard, and the clouds are just fucking insane....gonna definitely be looking to get another one...:)

T

Taver13

Thanks Taver, I like it. I should have gotten myself one of these a long time ago, it hits really hard, and the clouds are just fucking insane....gonna definitely be looking to get another one...:)
they are great because you double your amp limit, so you can build low without worrying about a hand grenade situatioin

VU Sponsors