Become a Patron!

WTT - near new Atlantis

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...been lurking and learning here a while. Yes unfortunately this is my first post. My eBay account is Scotch1222 if anyone wants to check my feedback.

So I have used vaping to get off cigars. Due to that I like a tighter draw. Well I couldn't resist the looks and quality of the Aspire Atlantis so I had to have one. Well as everyone except me knows, this is the opposite of a cigar. There's SO much flow I can't take it! I loaded it up with good 70% VG, let it soak good, took two small draws and realized it isn't for me.

Somebody wants this and I hate to let it sit on a shelf. It will be shipped with everything it should (like new set-up, spare glass, spare coil, box, etc). I have a pic but my iPad isnt cooperating. Make sure you know how to use sub ohm and have a proper set up. If you have anything you might want to trade let me know. I guess I could sell it too. I'm a bit ocd and I hate having stuff sit around when someone else can use it. Email me at [email protected] if you want to see it. I'm working on getting the pic posted however...

Regards to all the knowledgeable on here who have saved me a lot of vaping headaches.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors