Become a Patron!

WTT - Sig150w/GG/VA Valk for DNA mod

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was at my local b&m the other day, and a summabitch had a 40w bap box that i got to play with. now i have the dna itch. looking to trade one or 2 of my toys maybe throw in some other stuff, including cash for something (preferably 40w) dna powered with temp control. here is what i have

GG is 9.8/10 ....only because im sure if you looked long and hard enough, you could find something wrong. but from 6" away its perfect. no dings, scratches, scuffs, dirty spots. includes stealth cap, and afc control cap $140
73BB98F6-AD50-471B-A57A-C22E3E87A3EC.jpg

Valkyrie is 9.5/10, light scratches on fire button because it sits on it, but have a new replacement switch/cap as a fix for the hot button issue they were known for. original cap is repaired, but have replacement anyway. replacement is not serialized. no other marks besides the switch face. $130
D0D01BA5-2BDC-4425-B162-915EBD47C6BD.jpg
915C19D3-D313-4EDE-98DC-BC19D0C163EF.jpg

Sigelei 9/10 only marks on it are around 510 connector, can't really be helped. couple of rub marks on top that came from i have no clue where. box, paperwork, silicone case included. $SOLD

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great offerings. Sadly, I don't have a DNA temp control mod to offer you.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have a flask with a genuine dna40 installed but id want $150. I sold my other one and would let this other go to.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Because you were of no help.

I did say it was good stuff and added a bump to keep it near the top.

Or I could have been a prick and offered a Vaporshark DNA 20 without temp control that has seen better days:eek:

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, we're not friends, but his sarcasm led to my sarcasm, which he didn't get. I'm taking my ball and going home then.

dingo1799

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sig is sold. fk a flask. too damn expensive and they dont even have a cover over the screen, you'd think there'd be a window of some sort or something to keep juice, semen, piss, or whatever fluid is flying around off of the actual screen. i can only imagine it being a dust bunny home from hell..... probably gonna go with a Hana. they make a dual 18650, i had no clue!

VU Sponsors