make offers or trade offers worst i can say is no

any rdas or rta's would be acceptable trades to throw by me

Last edited by a moderator:

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Atlantis n 25ft of 24 gauge??? For the veritas....
I want that veritas without putting out cash at the moment.
What else would you be looking for!
Kayfun??? Needs new insulator tho....

T

Taver13

Atlantis n 25ft of 24 gauge??? For the veritas....
I want that veritas without putting out cash at the moment.
What else would you be looking for!
Kayfun??? Needs new insulator tho....
i can do that, pm incoming

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is in good shape, I wouldn't do that to you. It is a clone, not sure who made it. I would say 9/10 condition. I'll send pics tonight if you would like. I have a few positive feedback threads if it helps you.
Any of that juice you have concentrates? Not into mechs but I'll consider the lethali.
Anything else you could offer?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It is in good shape, I wouldn't do that to you. It is a clone, not sure who made it. I would say 9/10 condition. I'll send pics tonight if you would like. I have a few positive feedback threads if it helps you.
Any of that juice you have concentrates? Not into mechs but I'll consider the lethali.
Anything else you could offer?
I'm trying to sell a SMOK BEC Pro 50w mod if you'd be interested in that with more boot from you... Other than that I have my Anarchist mod with Dark Horse RDA that I am not getting rid of... I love the DH but mine apparently has a short in it somewhere because it won't read on my ohm meter or regulated mods and it blew the mosfet in the mech box @Taver13 made for me lol. Now I have an IPV3 coming and would love to be able to use a DH on it or find another sub ohming RDA with lots of airflow that I like. All of the juices are store bought mostly 3-6mg max vg

T

Taver13

I'm trying to sell a SMOK BEC Pro 50w mod if you'd be interested in that with more boot from you... Other than that I have my Anarchist mod with Dark Horse RDA that I am not getting rid of... I love the DH but mine apparently has a short in it somewhere because it won't read on my ohm meter or regulated mods and it blew the mosfet in the mech box @Taver13 made for me lol. Now I have an IPV3 coming and would love to be able to use a DH on it or find another sub ohming RDA with lots of airflow that I like. All of the juices are store bought mostly 3-6mg max vg
@dave/jayce is good people, ive been dealing with him for a long time. hope you guys can work something out!

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Look the dark horse just sits here, pm me your info I'll send it you and you the same for someone else in the future....DEAL?

BenJammin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Look the dark horse just sits here, pm me your info I'll send it you and you the same for someone else in the future....DEAL?
That's really awesome of you man! Thanks a lot! I will for sure do the same for someone in the future! I'm already supplying my gf's dad with my old stuff as he steps away from the stinkies (all thanks to me :D) but I will definitely do the same if I see someone wanting something I have!

T

Taver13

Got a authentic freak show or a derringer for the lemo
let me think about it, i havent really been feeling the rda's lately. and i need to get another dual coil high flow tank so kinda looking to fund that

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Only a kayfun 3.1 that's drilled out center post air flow

T

Taver13

stuff still available

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Taver13

quick friday bumpage. i can change out the yellow glass for blue on the orchid, and modify the airholes for you.

ALSO HAVE A CLT v2 UP for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors