Become a Patron!

WV Governor Bids to Make Smoking Much More Affordable Than Vaping

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't we get rid of the damn Draconic nic taxes already??? :cuss2:

Hey USA, just ban it ALL why not? See what happens...remember Prohibition? How'd that work out for ya?

Vapers are not a small radicalized contingent, we are Millions of ex-smokers going back decades, crossing party lines, race lines and economic lines....who just want to be left the fuck alone.

Imagine all those angry vapers low on nic who also are organized, generally like guns, own many hi-energy Lithium-Ion batteries, know electronics, and like fire.

That'll fucking happen.

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Didn't we get rid of the damn Draconic nic taxes already??? :cuss2:

Hey USA, just ban it ALL why not? See what happens...remember Prohibition? How'd that work out for ya?

Vapers are not a small radicalized contingent, we are Millions of ex-smokers going back decades, crossing party lines, race lines and economic lines....who just want to be left the fuck alone.

Imagine all those angry vapers low on nic who also are organized, generally like guns, own many hi-energy Lithium-Ion batteries, know electronics, and like fire.

That'll fucking happen.
I can imagine a small contingent of vapers having nicotine fits figuring out how to weaponize some of their gear. Let's hope it never comes to that.
The current PMTA BS has me stocking up on enough supplies to last me for years to come... and enough nicotine to last me into my next life if there is one.

We shall overcome this too.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
all i see are a bunch of nic runners (either official third party carriers following the new draconic law or someone just acting as a middle man or woman for a select group of buyers ) a kin to the old prohibition days. someone to haul a load across state lines to a drop off point top then be sent to tha masses around that state.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I see people spending their stimulus money on juice, waiting a year, and then flipping the juice for $5000+
Shit, I may even get in on that. :D

VU Sponsors