Become a Patron!

X Cube mini 75w Black in Stock now: 60USD with Free Shipping

vapingproduct

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Today we have received the stock for authentic Wismec Reuleaux RX200 mod. black and white both in stock, all orders will be sent out in 24 hours, currently our price to buy Reuleaux RX 200w is 49.5 mod is 49.5usd with free shipping. Tracking number will be provided.

Updating 1: The silicone case for Reuleaux RX200 mod will be coming soon next week (about 10th,Dec). we will send one more case for free for vapingunderground members who bought this mod on our site. just leave a reply under this post and we will do the rest. thanks

Wismec-Reuleaux-RX200-mod.jpg

Recently this 200w mod is really hotsale and the stock won't last long.

Check the wismec reuleaux 200w features below

• 200w output wattage
  • Distinctive Exterior Structure
  • New updated modchip
  • Updated firmware
  • and more.....

Last edited:

caman24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is this shipping from the USA?

vapingproduct

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is this shipping from the USA?

Hi, caman24 sorry because this is the first stock, so currently the orders will be shipped from China stock, but we will send it with a faster shipping, arrive to USA in about 7-10 days. no other fees and no custom problem. tracking number included and can be checked on USPS.com And our US stock will arrive in about 5 days. but shipping from USA will also take about 4-5 days. thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nevermind I ordered from somewhere else. I saw that this product comes by airmail and they want an extra $25 for dhl shipping so I passed. Thank you anyway.

vapingproduct

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nevermind I ordered from somewhere else. I saw that this product comes by airmail and they want an extra $25 for dhl shipping so I passed. Thank you anyway.

Yeah, we also offer free shipping for this 3usd protective case with tracking number, arrive in about 7 days. thanks anyway, hope you can receive it asap.

vapingproduct

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just want to let you know today we have reduced the price of the kanger nebox kit, 10% discount, drop from 56 to 50.5usd including the shipping. If you are looking for the kanger nebox kit, it's the time now.

All colors in stock and for USA customers, the nebox kit will be shipped from USA with USPS shipping tracking number.

Check the best deal here: 50.5usd for kanger nebox with USPS shipping

Bonus: Vapingunderground members will get one more free protective case, after you send the order, pls leave a message here to let me know so i can add the case for your order.

kanger-nebox-starter-kit.png

Last edited:

vapingproduct

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks...I just submitted my order for the black one

Thanks and confirmed that have received your order, will send out your package in 24 hours and then mail you the tracking number or PM you here.

By the way, the silicone case for this mod will be coming in stock in one week, check here: http://www.vapingproduct.com/wismec-reuleaux-rx200-silicone-sleeve-protective-case-p-223.html

i would like to send you one case as a gife when it comes, the case package will be sent out in another package when stock arrives. hope this can help you.

Other members who bought this mod from us can also ask a free case here, just leave a message under this post, i will arrange the ship. Cheers!

vapingproduct

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The black x cube mini black stock is coming, 60USD with free shipping. if you are looking for the x cube mini mod, this is the time.

X cube mini is the updated version of the x cube 2 and it is one of the best Temp Control Box Mods.
it is using one 18650 battery and provide the 75w max output wattage. get the authentic x cube mini from us.

smok-x-cube-mini-mod.jpg

Just wanted to say I received my rx200 today in great shape, and I appreciate all the input you gave me on my order. I am very pleased and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

VU Sponsors