Become a Patron!

XtaCy VapeZ Reviews

Im not sure if this is the right place nor if it is allowed in this sort of format.

I am part of the Ecigssa forum in South Africa and we do it this way.

I will put all my reviews under thing thread and just keep them together this way.

Hope you all enjoy :D

Final Review.png
*Please note the following product was sent to me for review purposes by Raaziq from Fresh E-Liquids (South Africa) and all my views are my own and honest opinions baring in mind that this will be subjective as all people differ. *

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

E-Liquid Name: Fresh Iced Mango

Juice Maker: Fresh E-Liquid

Flavour Profile: Mango on Ice

Product Packaging: 60ml Chubby Gorilla

Nic Strengths Available: 2mg

VG/PG Ratio: 70VG / 30PG

Vape Setup: Vapor Storm with a Drop Dead RDA (BOOM COILS – Alien 27 (3x27/36 at 0.147ohms) 3mm ID
Vapor Storm with Zeus X RTA (The Coil Company SA -Nano Stapled Aliens at 0.14ohms)

My Views:

Appearance:
A high quality foil label with the word "Fresh" across the front of the bottle with a little picture of a mango and ice above it, all warnings labels are present on the label and the design is simple but very effective and gets the flavour and point across with all social media handles also displayed on the bottle which I find great in terms of marketing.

Smell Test:
A strong natural and authentic mango comes to the nose.

Taste Test:

65 Watts: (RTA ONLY) (My favourite)
Inhale:
A smooth lush taste of sweet ripe mango.
Exhale: A full bodied ripe mango with a fantastic ice feeling in the mouth, the perfect balance of ice and mango.

80 Watts:
Inhale:
A sweet and ripe authentic mango taste on the inhale.
Exhale: A lingering mango taste with a generous ice feel in the mouth.

100 Watts: (The sweet spot for an RDA)
Inhale:
A very warm vape on my RDA of sweet but spot on flavour mango on the inhale.
Exhale: A natural mango taste with an almost mango skin taste in the body with the perfect balance of ice.

120 Watts: (Overpowering in my opinion)
Inhale:
A very hot vape that brings across the mango taste but too strong and very sweet, overpowering for me at this high wattage.
Exhale: A rich mango taste as it leaves the mouth with mountains of ice, high wattage fruit vapers will love this.

Thoughts:
I have tried a multitude of mango e-liquids by now and many of them also being a mango on ice, but there is just something about this juice that is different, the taste is spot on, similar to the Flavair Mad Mango but the juice makers nailed the ice which is what pushes it to new heights for me, being a Capetonian, I love my ice.

Would I consider it an ADV:
Yes, I really do prefer it as an ADV on my RTA over my RDA, I feel lower wattages on my RTA are what make this flavour for me.

Coil Guncking:
I found no coil gunking with this juice even after days of use on the same coils.

Is it a cotton killer?
Not at all, a clean and clear juice that doesnt kill your cotton and could leave you without a rewick for days with full flavour still coming through, I also found changing to another flavour from this one is no problem at all.

Would I buy this again?
Definitely, I just need to get through the rest of the Fresh E-Liquid range which is all as delicious as this first ;)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You are in the right spot.:)
Thank you for posting and welcome to the forum:wave:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Inhale: A very warm vape on my RDA of sweet but spot on flavour mango on the inhale.
Exhale: A natural mango taste with an almost mango skin taste in the body with the perfect balance of ice.

65 Watts: (RTA ONLY) (My favourite)
Inhale: A smooth lush taste of sweet ripe mango.
Exhale: A full bodied ripe mango with a fantastic ice feeling in the mouth, the perfect balance of ice and mango.

Would you recommend this juice for someone using mech mods? I see you're saying 100 Watts is an ideal spot to vape it at but do you think it would do well on a mech, too? I run around 48 to 20 Watts or so depending on voltage drop off with the mech. It can almost hit 50 Watts on a full recharged battery but just not quite. :)

I apologize if this question seems "out there" or maybe unfair. Not meaning it as either. Got a sincere curiousity. I like mangoes so think I might want to try some mango flavored juices. I don't use regulated mods, sorry, just a me thing.

I also see your review at 65 watts, hence my further curiosity. I use RDAs but no concern for that as I squonk. I might also get into plain old dripping too. :)

Last edited:
Would you recommend this juice for someone using mech mods? I see you're saying 100 Watts is an ideal spot to vape it at but do you think it would do well on a mech, too? I run around 48 to 20 Watts or so depending on voltage drop off with the mech. It can almost hit 50 Watts on a full recharged battery but just not quite. :)

I apologize if this question seems "out there" or maybe unfair. Not meaning it as either. Got a sincere curiousity. I like mangoes so think I might want to try some mango flavored juices. I don't use regulated mods, sorry, just a me thing.

I also see your review at 65 watts, hence my further curiosity. I use RDAs but no concern for that as I squonk. I might also get into plain old dripping too. :)
Hi Thanks for your question.

I welcome all questions from people.

What mech are you using?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi Thanks for your question.

I welcome all questions from people.

What mech are you using?

I use a Coppervape most often (I've also one made in aluminum similar to that by Coppervape as well). Got a series mech here too that sees a little use, I believe it was custom built. I also have a semi-mech in the Pico Squeeze.

Last edited:
I use a Coppervape most often (I've also one made in aluminum similar to that by Coppervape as well). Got a series mech here too that sees a little use, I believe it was custom built. I also have a semi-mech in the Pico Squeeze.
Well I guess the other question is what coils are you using? What Ohms? and what batteries :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well I guess the other question is what coils are you using? What Ohms? and what batteries :)

The coils I use are normally Kanthal A1 and 26/28 awg usually around .30 to .50 ohms. These are simple single coil builds normally done as a single strand. Sometimes I piddle with making Claptons or fused Claptons of 2*26 cores wrapped with 36 awg, but not often. I enjoy keeping things simple. :)

I normally use LG HB6 18650 1500mAh 30A batteries, or a Sony/Sanyo battery that is equal to or roughly the same as the LG HB6 18650 1500mAh 30A batteries.

Final Review.png
*Please note the following product was sent to me for review purposes by Hein from Ohm1 by Heinbuilds E-Liquids and all my views are my own and honest opinions baring in mind that this will be subjective as all people differ. *

Product bought in: South Africa

PRODUCT INFORMATION:

E-Liquid Name: OG Cannoli

Juice Maker: Ohm1 By Heinbuilds

Flavour Profile: Old style multi-layered cannoli

Product Packaging: 60ml Chubby Gorilla

Nic Strengths Available: 2mg

VG/PG Ratio: 70VG / 30PG

Vape Setup: Vaporstorm Puma with a Drop Dead RDA (BOOM COILS – Alien 27 (3x27/36 at 0.147ohms) 3mm ID
VaporStorm Puma with Zeus X RTA (Nano Stapled Aliens - The Coil Company SA)

My Views:

Appearance:
A neat and high-quality label with the Hein Builds logo at the middle top of the bottle with a image of a Cannoli set beneath the name. The bottle has simple black and white with gold trim on the label. A professional and simple label that is great to look at.

Smell Test:
Straight off the top you get a sweet cream smell that is laced with hidden dessert scents, you can't quite put your finger on it but it is very reminiscent of chocolate pastry. Smelling it longer won't tell you exactly what that secret ingredient is.

Taste Test:

65 Watts: (RTA ONLY) (Sweet Spot for RTA) (Not recommended for RDA)
Inhale: Subtle sweetness with a hint of panacotta cream.
Exhale: Hints of sweet cinnamon.

80 Watts:
Inhale:
A more warm and creamy flavour of the panacotta and pastry.
Exhale: A sweet and chocolaty flavour with delicious notes of cinnamon.

Inhale:
Full bodied flavour of the unique cream used for Cannoli filling with smooth backed pastry.
Exhale: Creamy cinnamon with a long lasting sweetness.

120 Watts: (Abit overpowering for me personally)
Inhale:
Sweet, golden pastry with a warm and creamy hint of banana.
Exhale: A great blend of panacotta cream infused with cinnamon and chocolate to bring a balanced flavour through with each pull. I personally prefer 100W as it doesn't become overwhelming and can be vaped all day.

Thoughts:
Like all dessert flavours it's better to vape at a higher wattage as the flavour becomes really subtle at the lower watts but over all this can be considered a timeless dessert vape for those who want to change it up from the usual flavours. It's sweet and smooth that can completely change the higher your watts go.

Would I consider it an ADV:
Yes, mainly for a nice warm vape, may be abit much in the hot summer months but accompanied by a lovely cup of coffee, this flavour really pops.

Coil Guncking:
Slightly but not much.

Is it a cotton killer?
The cotton you use will last long in the sense of you not having to change the cotton provided you stay vaping the Cannoli, if you want to change flavours, you are going to have to rewick, the desserty flavours from it tend to stay in the cotton.

Would I buy this again?
Now im no dessert vaper but this is a great juice! Would I personally get it again, no, purely because I am yet to find a dessert that pushes me over the edge but for all the dessert enthusiast vapers, this is a perfectly balanced and smooth dessert that could be your new ADV.

VU Sponsors