Become a Patron!

XTAR PB2S Charger/Powerbank

sergor25

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
XTAR PB2S Charger
Thank to @Shenzhen XTAR to give me the chance to try this charger.

Official page of product: http://www.xtar.cc/product/XTAR-PB2S-Charger-122.html

Updated portable battery charger with power bank function!

NSmat18h.jpg

Specs
D6peRlyh.png

hsQ6zJul.jpg

Kmr1lwzl.jpg

The charge is very compact a little larger than the previous version with same design and informative display . Very light weight. Available in 4 colors
Fe2ljCth.png

Very quality product as always. Everything is adjusted well, very pleasant to the touch, does not creak, does not stagger, battery cover have strong neodymium magnets as result the cover not wobble , open easily from the notch on the side.

From the top we have two plugs, usb type c for charge function and usb for power bank function. Also, type c socket can be use as output.
BJ45Hugh.jpg

On the side we have a small button for control showing information on the led display while charge,and on off function.
Ka8z9uQh.jpg

In batteries compartment we see spring loaded pins on the bottom it allow to use 18650 18700 20700 21700 batteries and on the top we have just metallic contacts. There is also the strap for easy remove batteries.

wMbgVmyh.jpg

Ea2QTkHh.jpg

Also you can charge one 26650 battery in this option you can’t cover the battery
Y9o001Rh.jpg

Charger/powerbank works with one or two batteries, while on charging/discharging is not heated. During charging/discharging the led display inform you about voltage, current and percentage of batteries.

During charge process by pressing the side button you can see information about batteries separately
dBbW5eAh.jpg

VvFsEHYh.jpg

It really gives 2 Amperes to one battery and 1 Ampere to each if you charge two batteries.

Quality, usefull, portable, smart, practical device for everyone. I'm glad I was given the chance to try and using it.

VU Sponsors