Member For 3 Years
Xtar vc8 charger specs:

- Input: QC3.0 (5V 2A / 9V 2A)
- Adjustable Constant Current: 3Ax1 / 2Ax2 / 1Ax4 / 0.5Ax8
- End-of Charge Voltage: 4.20±0.05V / 1.45±0.1V
- End-of Charge Current: <120mA
- Operating Temperature: 0-40° C
- Compatible Batteries:
3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650
- Can charge protected 20700/21700 batteries
- 1.2V NiMH/Ni-Cd: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C

Features:

- 0V Activation Function revives over-discharged batteries
- Internal Resistance Testing
- Automatically chooses the best charging current
- USB Type-C input port

In the box:

- VC8 charger
- Usb c cable
- User manual

YVUDRQs.jpg

B1PAhlU.jpg

Vc8 is a battery charger that can hold up to 8 batteries. This device supports many different types of batteries which is really good. Dimensions of this device are 194mm x 134mm x 34mm. This device supports usb type c for faster charging.
So this charger has 8 battery slots divided in two groups, each group has 4 battery slots. On the charger you can see two screens, one screen for one group of batteries. Under the screens you can see 4 buttons, two buttons for each screen. Under the left group of batteries we have buttons and on the buttons you can see "Mode" and "Curr", under the right group on the buttons you can see "Disp" and "Curr".
On the screens you can see everything really good, brightness of the screens is great.

nvQxJf7.jpg

6L6Hayq.jpg

bKnd0vJ.jpg

When you plug in the charger and put the battery inside on the screen you can see:

- Battery voltage
- Type of the battery
- mA

If the battery is in slot on the right by pressing "Disp" you will see amount of "mah" that battery has received and when you press "Disp" once again you can see internal resistance.
When you place the batteries in the charger, charger will automatically recognize the type of the battery and it will pick the best charging method, but if you press "Curr" you can change it if you want.
When batteries are full on the screen you will see "Full".
Also this charger can discharge or charge the battery to certain voltage in case that you want to store the battery. To do that you need to hold the "Mode" button and then to pick "Store".
When you place the battery in left group you can hold "Mode" button and then pick "Grad", when you do that device will charge, then discharge and again charge the battery, that way you will know the true capacity of the battery.

7NsJS1U.jpg

aFGzfxe.gif

SpdOjZZ.gif

Some protections:

- Over voltage protection
- Over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Over charge protection
- Anti reverse protection

I received this charger few days ago and since then I use it every day. So far there is no any problems with this charger. I am not expert for chargers but I can say that it works very good for my needs. This charger has very nice and useful options. I really like that this charger has smart function and it will automatically pick the best charging method for your batteries, but also you can pick the method if you want. This device has built in temperature control protection which makes the battery charging stable, also the material of the device is fire resistant as they say. You can charge here many types of batteries and personally I charge here my 18650, 20700 and 21700 batteries. On the screens we have many useful informations and brightness of the screens is really good.
So, I really like how this charger works and I really like so many options here, I can say that with this charger I don't need any other for sure.

You can check it here: Vc8
Thanks xtar

+Caffeine

Member For 2 Years
Huge charger....wow. I don't think I'd need to charge that many 18650 but when you consider NiMH too I could easily fill all the bays.

VU Sponsors