Become a Patron!

Xtreme Nicotine at Competitive Prices

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hi guys, I received 500 ml yesterday for 39.99. I couldn’t be more happier. This nicotine is exactly the same as it was years ago. Crystal clear and tastes amazing. Smooth hit with no pepper taste. Give it a try and tell me what you think.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Where the hell ya been, man? LTNS
wavesmile.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What is the MG content for this price? Not as inexpensive for what I usually buy with no specials.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys, I received 500 ml yesterday for 39.99. I couldn’t be more happier. This nicotine is exactly the same as it was years ago. Crystal clear and tastes amazing. Smooth hit with no pepper taste. Give it a try and tell me what you think.
I am way out of the loop but who is xtreme nicotine and how does it compare to Carolina Xtracts you got me hooked on?

Good to see you around by the way, been lost with DIY without your notes bro.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am way out of the loop but who is xtreme nicotine and how does it compare to Carolina Xtracts you got me hooked on?

Ditto...........:)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Thanks for those kind words mjag. Xtreme has been around for years. The reason why it wasn’t popular was the price. Compared to Carolina its a tad smoother. Just as clean. Last week I was just browsing some old school websites. Wanted to see who’s still in business. Then my jaw dropped when I saw Xtreme’s prices. I went back to mtl so I really need a clean nic. I’m very happy with it bro.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for those kind words mjag. Xtreme has been around for years. The reason why it wasn’t popular was the price. Compared to Carolina its a tad smoother. Just as clean. Last week I was just browsing some old school websites. Wanted to see who’s still in business. Then my jaw dropped when I saw Xtreme’s prices. I went back to mtl so I really need a clean nic. I’m very happy with it bro.
Just want to make sure I got the right place, is this it? https://www.xtremevaping.com/Xtreme-Nicotine-Liquid-100MG_p_19.html#.XKd_9LdlCdM

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my 250ml of Xtreme nic today, that was quick. Mixed up a 3mg mix and wow, this nic packs a punch compared to the same recipe using NR salt nic. Clean as you say though and no throat hit which I appreciate.

Sitting here with a bit of a nic buzz, might have to drop this down to 2mg to get the same feeling as my 3mg mixes.

Good stuff Jimi, thanks brother

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got my 250ml of Xtreme nic today, that was quick. Mixed up a 3mg mix and wow, this nic packs a punch compared to the same recipe using NR salt nic. Clean as you say though and no throat hit which I appreciate.

Sitting here with a bit of a nic buzz, might have to drop this down to 2mg to get the same feeling as my 3mg mixes.

Good stuff Jimi, thanks brother

Dang! That was quick. Glad you like it bro ! Yeah man my wife still vapes 16 mg. I took a few hits and nearly crapped my pants ! LOL

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vape 3MG regularly but when I went to a Giants Game I mixed up a bottle of 24MG (Or so?) because I wouldn't be able to vape. Even Sub Ohming 24MG I didn't do more than this packs a head rush but no Nic Sick from Mic Select.

Last edited:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vape 3MG regularly but when I went to a Giants Game I mixed up a bottle of 24MG (Or so?) because I wouldn't be able to vape. Even Sub Ohming 24MG I didn't do more than this packs a head rush but no Nic Sick from Mic Select.
Nah man, I didn’t get sick. Just felt like I drank a pot of coffee.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nah man, I didn’t get sick. Just felt like I drank a pot of coffee.

I can relate~! I vaped 48MG in 100% VG to shut some dumbasses on ECF up one time. Chain Vaped 2MLs of it to prove I would not wind up in the ER. Nothing worse than self proclaimed Gurus who think if they say shit enough it becomes true. Sure I was bit wired but still went to sleep that night.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang! That was quick. Glad you like it bro ! Yeah man my wife still vapes 16 mg. I took a few hits and nearly crapped my pants ! LOL
Lmfao, I hope it was a MTL setup, if I hit that in a dual alien setup I would hit the floor....lol

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lmfao, I hope it was a MTL setup, if I hit that in a dual alien setup I would hit the floor....lol

Lol It sure was. My wife won’t give up on her Provari and Atomic Rda.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I can relate~! I vaped 48MG in 100% VG to shut some dumbasses on ECF up one time. Chain Vaped 2MLs of it to prove I would not wind up in the ER. Nothing worse than self proclaimed Gurus who think if they say shit enough it becomes true. Sure I was bit wired but still went to sleep that night.
I remember we used to order 48 mg Eliquid from Tasty Vapor. I enjoyed Kretek at that strength. Miss the old days of vaping before it was commercialized.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I remember we used to order 48 mg Eliquid from Tasty Vapor. I enjoyed Kretek at that strength. Miss the old days of vaping before it was commercialized.

With DIY e-Liquids any day is my day. If I want to vape my way, just a matter of switching rigs or changing my e-Liquid.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I should add that I vape my way every day all day~! Right now vaping Apple Cider DIY

VU Sponsors