Become a Patron!

YocanTech Home Page of the VU

yocantech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
  1. Try to choose a legitimate manufacturers of electronic cigarette, in particular electronic cigarette liquid,such as yocantech is a brand electronic cigarette manufacture known as fashion and various electronic cigarette.
  2. Nicotine content is typically marked in description of electronic cigarette liquid, you’d better choose nicotine with proper content.
  3. Aspirated severity: that's inhale smoothly or not, generally speaking when you vaping,vaping relatively smoothly for a good electronic cigarette , closer to tobacco cigarettes ;
  4. The amount of smoke:in general, the amount of smoke sucked is sufficient for a quality electronic cigarette;
  5. Battery life: Frankly speaking, the longer the lifespan of battery,the better;
  6. The lifespan of atomizer: At present, some shoddy electronic cigarette's atomizer can be easily damaged;
  7. The amount of cartridge: the greater,the better.
  8. Not to seek cheaper, away from the fake.

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

yocantech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Product Name:Favotank
Specification:
Brand:Yocan
Model name:Favotank
Market direction:Best E Cigarette
Weight
Thread Standard 510/ego thread
Highlights Wickless atomizer
Airflow Four-port adjustable airflow
Special serive OEM, ODM
Package content 1* Favotank atomizer
2* Coil
1* Usage manual
- See more at: http://www.yocantech.com/
awesome-e-cigar-named-favotank.png

Last edited:

yocantech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2015 New Wickless Atomizer - Favotank !
Favotank:
1.No wicks more healthy!
2.4.8ml huge capacity
3.Replaceable 510 glass drip tip
4.Four-port adjustable airflow
Best Vaping- Yocan !

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Yocantech mine arrived today, and will test it out tomorrow.
11390325_894944163877109_8527580466698397453_n.jpg 10487185_894944323877093_4950245907484559784_n.jpg 11392958_894944070543785_2882182646668591695_n.jpg 11403260_894944133877112_3102800335517587375_n.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
But there is a wick! A ceramic wick it looks like.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm, cartridge style coils, but no specifics on what ohm they are. I assume one of the coils is sub ohm.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have a chance to actually use one of these?
Is this rebuildable?
If you look at the pic it comes with a rebuild-able coil head on the left in the pic. I am going to do a first vape, and test video later on it.10487185_894944323877093_4950245907484559784_n.jpg

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Smokie, normally we define the wick as sth like the cotton or fiber, ceramic stick is a different material from wick so we say it is wickless ceramic head.
We have been using XC-116 which is READYxWICK™ here in the US for a while now which s considered wicking material.

It is a ceramic based wicking material that has been heat treated to well OVER the suggested heat treatment schedule of 1652°F for 12+ hours to ensure that we are producing the safest product possible on the market today. Our exact and proprietary heating method and schedule (Time, Temp, and Steps) is a protected secret, but we have spent months and treated thousands of feet of ceramic wick perfecting and producing the absolute best results with our unique and proprietary treatment schedule and method.

During this process the toxins are released from the material and the fibers are bonded together. This process is absolutely necessary. Any untreated Ceramic Wick should never be used.

THIS PRODUCT MUST REMAIN IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA It is illegal to export this product outside of the USA.
Failure to comply with this regulation may result in fines and penalties up to and exceeding $750,000.00 PER INFRACTION.

wp66a93e01_06.png

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smokie, would you recommend this over regular wicking material?
Is it worth me at least trying out??
Will I have to make specific builds or go with my current builds.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really cried laughing with that video. Nothing like that dry hit smokie ! The best was you kept egging on your friend to "raise the wattage" hoping he would get the dry hit and he didn't. Then when you got another dry hit I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't think just from looking at it that it would be as good as the New sub ohm tanks out there. But man it was worth it to see that video. Thanks for "Taking one for the team" lol

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Smokie, would you recommend this over regular wicking material?
Is it worth me at least trying out??
Will I have to make specific builds or go with my current builds.
I would recommend this Sub tank for using the cotton coil heads only which does work excellent, For the ceramic coil head, it needs to go back to the drawing board. Many have tried solid ceramic in atomizers before that did not work well, and this one being no exception.

Last edited:

Yocan_Official

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hi Mr.Smokie, please try 50% VG/PG to get best results,see here new reviews:
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/favotank-by-yocan-review.678572/
A solid ceramic stick is not going to absorb. The liquid will lay on the outside of the ceramic with getting hot from the coil only. So with that you will get some medoca hits at lower wattage and can not chain vape no matter what juice mix you use. But I will give it a try with a 50/50 mix anyway just because I wish it would work better. . .

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
OK just tried a 50/50 liquid mix and at 25 watts it is just OK, flavor not that impressive, but at 30 to 40 watts you lose the flavor, and get hot air mixed in with losing the flavor you had at 25 watts, it is like a ceramic heater blowing hot air.

Last edited:

yocantech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Favotank improved for better vaping
Atomizer heads

0.5ohm wickless head (20-50W)

0.2ohm OCC head (20-60W)

0.5ohm OCC head (20-150W)

1* Favotank atomizer

(0.5ohm OCC head installed)

1* Wickless head (0.5ohm)

1* 0.2ohm OCC head

1* Replacement glass tube

1* Gift card

1* User manual

- See more at: http://www.yocantech.com/

yocantech

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why choose electronic cigarette
1, refreshing to meet the cravings
cigarette-vs-electroniccigarettes.jpg

2, the electronic cigarette does not burn, does not contain tar, excluding more than 460 kinds of chemical substances which can lead to respiratory and cardiovascular diseases generated by tobacco cigarette

3, the electronic cigarette does not produce second-hand smoke, no ash and butts

4, drug charges would naturally be cleared if do not smoking

5, affordable electronic cigarette and electronic atomizer and the battery can be reused many times, which undoubtedly can effectively reduce expenses in smoking

6, thanks to nicotine replacement therapy,users gradually reduce the dependence on nicotine, and ultimately achieve the purpose of smoking cessation

7, the electronic cigarette has become an irreversible trend, more and more smokers are switching to popular electronic cigarette sold in many countries, and is expected to surpass traditional cigarettes within a decade

8 electronic cigarettes are not strictly limited to meet application requirement for socializing, entertainment, business contacts and so on

Last edited:

VU Sponsors