You Can Own Every Witcher Book For Less Than £1 Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Umm, actually, The Witcher video games and hit Netflix TV series are based upon these set of books by Andrzej Sapkowski, you should really read those before you declare yourself a Witcher fan. Jokes aside, you should still read The Witcher books, they're great, and you can pick a digital collection of every book for less than £1 right now in the UK.

Amazon has The Complete Witcher Collection, including The Last Wish, Sword of Destiny, Blood of Elves, Time of Contempt, Baptism of Fire, The Tower of the Swallow, The Lady of the Lake and Seasons of Storms, all for just 99p. It's the Kindle version, so digital only, but that's still an incredible deal considering how much content you're getting with this discount.

The Complete Witcher Collection Is Now 99p on Kindle​

I do believe this is an incredible deal, and well worth everyone with even the smallest interest in The Witcher to pick up. I've picked it up myself, and I can't wait to read all the books over again on my Kindle.

A small warning if you haven't read the books, they're not exactly the same as the TV show or video games, as both pieces of media take a lot of liberties with the source material.

But, Netflix's series is still expected to follow a lot of the relevant narrative beats that the books do, so just beware as you'll likely spoil a lot of the twists the show is expected to throw at you over the next however-man-seasons.

Robert Anderson is a deals expert and Commerce Editor for IGN. You can follow him @robertliam21 on Twitter.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors