Become a Patron!

Your favorite , best tasting tank (not inc rebuildables)

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If your talking about clearos ,I would have to say the old evod . Old in that , there is so much going on now . For me , more vapor than an aerotank .
Great question by the way .

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I love my Kanger Aerotank Mega. It replaced my Nautilus which I never thought would happen. I also love that it comes with the Pyrex tank or the stainless tank.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am really liking the X-jet spyders and Smok AROtanks, both smallish and both seem to have great flavor for a clearo when I want to test new juices. less waste if i don't like them. When I found a great juice it goes in either the bigger Nautilus or Aerotank. Now for a good but not great juice, I use my old trophy tanks. Bigger than a Aerotank but smaller than a Nautilus.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If your talking about clearos ,I would have to say the old evod . Old in that , there is so much going on now . For me , more vapor than an aerotank .
Great question by the way .

Thanks, glad you thought it was a good question. I am looking for top of the line, hands down, best flavor, and best vapor....high quality without having to rebuild coils myself. I wish I had someone to teach me how to do it, however I dont. So until I find someone thay can, I will stick to ones I can buy coils for.

when I hear the word clearos, I think of tanks like iclear16 that I stsrted with. I want better quality not a Ce4 or Ce5

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
I actually like the iClear 30S, especially for flavor. It's a pretty tight draw, but gives you a nice condensed vape with good flavor and a reasonable throat hit. Even at lower wattage (I vape my 30s around 7.5 - 8w)

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I actually like the iClear 30S, especially for flavor. It's a pretty tight draw, but gives you a nice condensed vape with good flavor and a reasonable throat hit. Even at lower wattage (I vape my 30s around 7.5 - 8w)

If they ever make a version with a pyrex or polypropylene tube and larger capacity, I could see myself going back to it.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
cost is a major factor to me. Seems when a new thing comes out, it is over priced. I wait a month or two when the price drops and more honest, real reviews have come out. Too many hype reviews when something is new and freebies and paid reviewers hype it to death. I agree Dhim the 30s is nice but again, It seems the smaller ones have a better flavor profile to them. maybe it is just the amount in them.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All are great tanks , but it all depends on the coil . If you can find one with consistent coils you are all set . I bought a Nautilus , went thru 10 coils ,2 were ok. Other people have had great luck with them . On the other hand Kanger coils are cheaper , get a couple dudes ,and it's no big deal . Got to use your vape budget hands , as Grimm would say. The Nautilus Mini has had some good print . GOOD HUNTING .!!!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks guys, I love the 30s, but like every one else I guess I am always looking for ways to improve my vaping experience!

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still a big Evod fan. I haven't had the cashmoney to try a Nautilus or an Aerotank yet though, but i always thought the Evod beat any of Kanger's own Protanks for flavor. Which strikes me as uncomfortably weird.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right now I guess my favorite is the 30s. I bought the genuine nautilus when Joe advertised it for 20 bucks. Not real impressed. The flavor is great, but to me the draw is too loose on one hole, and too tight with no holes uncovered. The mega I ordered gives me a mouthful of juice with each draw, going to play with it. I have the protank3, and some minis both knock offs and genuine.

One thing I like that I like sometimes that others may find strange is the draw tht gives you the snap, crackle, pop kinda draw. Overall I think like everyone else I am just looking to improve my vaping experience. I love having other vapors to talk to and get ideas from!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Roger, heading over there now.

My latest find is the "Davide" clearo. Its a 3ml tank and runs aspire and kanger coils. For the kanger coils it works with both bcc & bdc coils. I run it with a kanger aero base and a home made bcc coil kanger 2 coil. Its my best setup todate. Its half the price of an aspire nautilus or aero tank and you have the variety of differnt coils to play with. Its awesome!!! Best flavour, best vapour production that I have produced from anything else that I have tried.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You guys are wonderful! Just received two new MVP2s today, so now I wanna play. After I dropped the first one in the toilet, my hubby said go ahead buy an extra!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do have that adjustable airflow base and love it!

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just spun and won a coupon on there so I thought I would try it.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thought I would go ahead and use the coupon code I spun and won, that might make up for it but I will look first! Thanks

ToxicSludge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I prefer a glass tank as opposed to plastic.The best overall tank that I found,and have would be the Kanger Protank III dbc.For the money,it's excellent.I also have the Aero Mega and that produces excellent flavor,and has adjustable airflow which works great.Now I'll probably get flamed on this,but I don't like the Aspire Nautilus,(sp) at all.I tried using it for a week,even changed out the coil to no avail,it is just expensive junk.I usually vape on wattage mode and the aspire didn't like that and I couldn't lower the wattage any lower so I switched to VV.That helped a bit but it just wouldn't dial in for me,and like I said,after a week I washed it all up,put it back in the box.Wasted money for me.

Tanna

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aerotank mega works perfectly for me, love the 0.8ohm and 1.2ohm coils. Got a joyetech delta but they are crap on a mech so waiting for my IPV2 to turn up any time now and give it another go. looking forward to getting my hands on an aerotank turbo too.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have not ordered from fairy gifts yet but they have some of the best prices on Kanger tanks. I am going to give them a try soon they take paypal

Kanger AeroTank Mega
Kanger Aerotank Mega with Airflow Control The Kanger Aerotank Mega offers the same great features and performance as the Kanger Aerotank but with a...
$39.00 $25.00<<<sale price

edit Just checked out World Of Vape Great prices on Kanger Tanks!

Last edited:

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I prefer a glass tank as opposed to plastic.The best overall tank that I found,and have would be the Kanger Protank III dbc.For the money,it's excellent.I also have the Aero Mega and that produces excellent flavor,and has adjustable airflow which works great.Now I'll probably get flamed on this,but I don't like the Aspire Nautilus,(sp) at all.I tried using it for a week,even changed out the coil to no avail,it is just expensive junk.I usually vape on wattage mode and the aspire didn't like that and I couldn't lower the wattage any lower so I switched to VV.That helped a bit but it just wouldn't dial in for me,and like I said,after a week I washed it all up,put it back in the box.Wasted money for me.

Personally l also was not impressed with my nautilus . I do like glass tanks, so far the iclear 30s and mini and org. Protank 3' are my favorites. I like a draw with some air, kinda like you get from cheap clearos like the i16. You know that snap crackle pop once in a while!

The nautilus has a very tight draw with holes closed up and I feel like the smallest hole is too loose.

Last edited:

Mommay

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not of fan of the nautilus, either. I love the way it looks (with the optional cut-out stainless tank), but HATE the performance. I see where people get a week or two from their coils - I get (maybe) a tank. I know it's because I chain vape and the heat just cooks the juice on the coils. Then trying to clean & dryburn, they're just never the same. Way too expensive for the way I vape. I wish it worked for me - it just doesn't.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In general, what don't people like about the Nautilus?

I just started using mine yesterday, and I need to say, so far, so good.

I ordered the hollowed-out tank replacement for it. I'm just afraid I'll break this thing.

Up until yesterday, I was using iClear X.I glassos.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
XJet, uses the same coils as the BDC's. My only complaint is you can't fill them up all the way, so you only get about 1.6+mls of juice in one at a time, but they vape awesome for a clearo.

LisaG

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has any one, tried those smoktech GBC's ? I just ordered one, with coils, I like the aspire,
but they are priced too much for my vape budget.. That's why, I do like my carto's and DCT's
still, I wanna get a nice DCT from I B Tanked... :D :) ;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I agree I still have about 5 of them laying around some not even opened I threw a new one in the PIF box I like that top coil something about it just makes me say YES! :) hehe

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So what is the best tank, for taste and vapor without having to rebuild!
My honest opinion since I have all the new stuff and all the latest coils...
1. Aerotank, Megatank, Giant with 1.2 ohm or .8 ohm coils the new ones many do not realize that they came out with new coils Kangertech did and they are mucho improved
2. nautilus with the BVC coils now its a close race if I were to put a 1.5ohm coil in the Aerotank line but the new BVC's are nice
a 1.5 ohm coil will easily take way over 5volts of causal usage the older BDC's would give a burnt taste.. Sadly the BVC coils are very expensive at the moment I picked up a set to just see if its a improvment...
3. KangerTech T3D its a new clearo from Kanger it will take all of the Aero coils its cheap like 8.00 but its not Pyrex/Glass

That's IMHO of what I have tested as vape and go stuff :)
The new stuff that is

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think I am going to have to stop and buy at least one of the replacement bcc coils, but honestly that won't help what I don't like about the air flow!

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I strictly use Aspire BDC Series and I just recently had a chat with Aspire, they're supposedly going to come out with an either updated and or new version of replacement heads for the BDC series. I really enjoy the flavor I get from these lil things.

brad527

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The Nautilus Mini with the bvc coils. The coils are lasting twice as long as the bdc's did. Aspire is coming out with the bvc for the other aspire bdc tanks this month. They will also work in the:
Mini Nova BDC, Vivi Nova BDC, Vivi Nova-S BDC, ET BDC, ET-S BDC, Maxi BDC, CE5 BDC, CE5-S BDC, Anyvape Davide, Davide King, and the Glassomizer, Vision X.Jets Spiders. Coil heads will NOT fit the Aspire T3 BDC Clearomizer or the Nautilus, or Nautilus Mini.

Tripster

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought 25 Aspire BDC Series 1.6ohm heads and these work so much better than the 1.8ohm heads...it's amazingly great!

Sambuca

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So what is the best tank, for taste and vapor without having to rebuild!

I'd have to say the Nautilus with the vertical coils. the minis are OK if you want a small tank, but the bigger ones are cheaper:

http://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-nautilus/

these sleeves make them virtually unbreakable:

http://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-nautilus-hollowed-out-steel-sleeve/

i have 10 Naughties set up with those and 4 more on the way. it's a great tank.

WoV does a pretty good job of keeping their prices down and i think they'll price match, now. i know their prices drop, cuz i send them info on other deals. they want to have the best prices on authentic gear, though i can't seem to get them to understand why the MVP2 should only be $40. with discount, you can get them cheaper.

runner up is actually the aspire et-s! not a fan of tiny tanks, but the flavor is phenomenal in those. they are cheap, too!

http://www.worldofvape.com/aspire-et-s-bdc-glassomizer/

bdc's last almost 2 weeks in the et-s. hard to say on the bvc. changed most of my 1.8 ohm to 1.6, after 10 days. not because i had too, but because i finally got the new coils. the bdc's are better if you re-use them after a good soak. not sure what the bvc's will be like. new naughties due soon, so i'll find out.

VU Sponsors