Become a Patron!

Your Favorite First-Thing-In-The-Morning Vape?

Woodsman

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've found mine, I think.

6mg nicotine Velvet Cloud "100%" VG (contains some distilled water) Apple Brown Teddy in a Hobo V2 RDA dual coil Ni200 0.14 ohms 420 degrees 25 watts on my authentic Hana Modz DNA40 V4S.

I like the idea of the RDA, as it has an "ending" to it (when I've vaped about one ml, that's the end until I add more juice), like a cigarette that has an ending to it.

After my first RDA of 6mg, I shift to 3mg (the same 100%VG juice that I have diluted 50/50 with 90VG/10PG base).

Later, when I'm out and about, I vape on my Smok GDC with 1.5 ohm coil at 3.2 volts on my Provari Mini, or my Smok ADC with 2.0 ohm coil at 3.7 volts on my Provape-1. I use 10mg juice with these setups, as much less juice is required.

Last edited:

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
fresh full charge battery new juice that's good tasting high vg and chilled its the best tasting long lasting cloud blowing hit ever

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't like direct lung hits and big clouds first thing in the morning. I use my kayfun on a 30w hana clone with my breakfast blend diy juice. Chocolaty, caramely, coffee'ish, all vg goodness. I vape that until I've had enough coffee then I switch to drinking water and my fruity diy juice that I vape in my rda.

VU Sponsors